Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals are on the decline
I guess this is what happens when you stock your team with guys with character issues and can't bring any sort of discipline or leadership to the locker room.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On the decline since '89..... So what's new?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This is what happens when you defend Marvin Lewis, he of the 0-7 playoff, for making CIN "relevant again"....if your definition of relevant and successful is nothing more than making the playoffs every other year.

Also, maybe don't call someone with a pop-gun arm the "Red Rifle".
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess this is what happens when you stock your team with guys with character issues and can't bring any sort of discipline or leadership to the locker room.

Yeah man, you're the one on the decline.  Lecturing about bad character on sports teams, when your team's fans adored Ray Lewis and Ray Rice..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah man, you're the one on the decline.  Lecturing about bad character on sports teams, when your team's fans adored Ray Lewis and Ray Rice..

You really need smack that didn't expire 5 seasons ago.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals just need to get an elite QB...

like Joe Flacco.

The Bengals had their 15 minutes in the spotlight. It's time to return to the shadows of insignificance again, Bengal fans.
Oh, and try firing more than just one coach after the next flop. You chumps need all the change you can get.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess this is what happens when you stock your team with guys with character issues and can't bring any sort of discipline or leadership to the locker room.

Yawn. Try harder next time.

This ain't smack. It's troll. I expect better from you next time.

Thank you and have a shitty day.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:24 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Bengals just need to get an elite QB...

like Joe Flacco.

The Bengals had their 15 minutes in the spotlight. It's time to return to the shadows of insignificance again, Bengal fans.
Oh, and try firing more than just one coach after the next flop. You chumps need all the change you can get.

Flacco and elite don't ever belong in the same sentence. It's an insult to the word elite.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:49 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Flacco and elite don't ever belong in the same sentence. It's an insult to the word elite.

False.

Flacco isn't elite.

Proper usage of Flacco and elite in the same sentence. 

As to OP; water is still wet, too.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:49 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Flacco and elite don't ever belong in the same sentence. It's an insult to the word elite.

"Joe Flacco set some elite records when he became the first QB to post a QB rating of over 100 in 4 playoff games during one post season."

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Joe Flacco set some elite records when he became the first QB to post a QB rating of over 100 in 4 playoff games during one post season."

LOL and the Flacco contract killed the Ravens cap and the team has been on the decline since. We love Flacco making 30 million a year while Brady makes 14 or 15 million. Great job Ozzie and last I looked, Ravens have missed playoffs 2 years in a row, so steeper decline than the Bengals. Ozzie has screwed the Ravens with lousy contract management. What will Ravens excuse be in 2017 for missing the playoffs.......................again?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL and this is contract killed thr Ravens cap and the team has been on the decline since. We love Flacco making 30 million a year while Brady makes 14 or 15 million. Great job Ozzie and last I looked, Ravens have missed playoffs 2 years in a row, so steeper decline than the Bengals. Ozzie has screwed the Ravens with lousy contract management. What will Ravens excuse be in 2017 for missing the playoffs.......................again?

Flacco makes 22m and Brady makes 21m. At least be accurate when you try to post. 

I guess going from winning a super bowl to 8-8 is a bigger drop than going from never winning a playoff game a quarter of a century to being in the basement with the Browns?

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL and the Flacco contract killed the Ravens cap and the team has been on the decline since. We love Flacco making 30 million a year while Brady makes 14 or 15 million. Great job Ozzie and last I looked, Ravens have missed playoffs 2 years in a row, so steeper decline than the Bengals. Ozzie has screwed the Ravens with lousy contract management. What will Ravens excuse be in 2017 for missing the playoffs.......................again?

Bungles are just like North Korea. You hear about all their weapons....but none of them work.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:55 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Bungles are just like North Korea. You hear about all their weapons....but none of them work.

It looks like Andy and Kim Jon Whatshisface go to the same barber as well.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:06 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: It looks like Andy and Kim Jon Whatshisface go to the same barber as well.

You have 65 posts and 25 rep....This post is why.  You are not funny in the slightest.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:55 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Bungles are just like North Korea. You hear about all their weapons....but none of them work.

This post is funny.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL and the Flacco contract killed the Ravens cap and the team has been on the decline since. We love Flacco making 30 million a year while Brady makes 14 or 15 million. Great job Ozzie and last I looked, Ravens have missed playoffs 2 years in a row, so steeper decline than the Bengals. Ozzie has screwed the Ravens with lousy contract management. What will Ravens excuse be in 2017 for missing the playoffs.......................again?

Are you efn mad...the Bengals will be lucky to make 8-8 this year.  The Ravens will be at 9-7.  What excuse will you have for the Bengals missing the playoffs.....................again?

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Joe Flacco set some elite records when he became the first QB to post a QB rating of over 100 in 4 playoff games during one post season."

So what?  He dumped the ball off most of the time and then was awarded yards on questionable pass interference calls the rest of the time.  He basically threw the ball 5 yards for receptions and then the refs gave him yards when he couldn't make them himself.

Reply/Quote

OK, that was good!

Rep
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:06 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: It looks like Andy and Kim Jon Whatshisface go to the same barber as well.

Say what you will about Andy's QB skills, or lack thereof, but leave his hair alone.  For a kid born looking like Malachi from Children of the Corn, I think his barber did an impeccable job.  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote