Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals are on the decline
(10-01-2017, 05:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The great thing about rock bottom is the only place you can go is up.

Good job Bengals.

On a side note, I'm officially off the Flacco train

So your loose now and he's not enough for you?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: On a side note, I'm officially off the Flacco train

Everybody but Ozzie Newsome penciled in the Steelers as division champs for 10 years the day Flacco signed that $120 million contract. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 12:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: But if the Bengals win and the Ravens lose you won't be here to accept the smack?  Mellow

Let me guess, Poe is MIA..........again
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The great thing about rock bottom is the only place you can go is up.

Good job Bengals.

On a side note, I'm officially off the Flacco train

Slow learner, the rest of us knew the minute he signed the contract it would kill the future due to cap hit

Weird year Jags kill Ravens and the Jets beat Jags....Parity?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Slow learner, the rest of us knew the minute he signed the contract it would kill the future due to cap hit

Weird year Jags kill Ravens and the Jets beat Jags....Parity?

75% of AFCN teams have the same amount of talent on their roster. That's parity.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So your loose now and he's not enough for you?

my what?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let me guess, Poe is MIA..........again

Just checking back to see if Poe is still MIA after a Raven's loss and a Bengals win.  Sarcasm

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 10:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just checking back to see if Poe is still MIA after a Raven's loss and a Bengals win.  Sarcasm

We weren't allowed to be winless and talk smack.  Curious what the next hurdle will be.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 07:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You really need smack that didn't expire 5 seasons ago.

Smack against the Ravens making Ray Lewis the forever face of their franchise never gets old........  just like the two guys he killed!

Hilarious

It wouldn't be nearly as funny if it weren't true!

Even though this thread was a very lame attempt to ridicule me that just failed miserably, our lack of a line does worry me for the outlook of the season and even beyond because we don't have any pieces that can really be considered good, and you know Mike won't shell out the kind of money on the offensive line that will be needed to make it good (he says he doesn't run things anymore, but he still signs the checks), and, even if he would, I'm not sure it can all be fixed through FA and the draft in one offseason.

Who knows......  maybe Lazor's play calling will mask the line's deficiencies.
Reply/Quote