Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals are on the decline
(09-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL and the Flacco contract killed the Ravens cap and the team has been on the decline since. We love Flacco making 30 million a year while Brady makes 14 or 15 million. Great job Ozzie and last I looked, Ravens have missed playoffs 2 years in a row, so steeper decline than the Bengals. Ozzie has screwed the Ravens with lousy contract management. What will Ravens excuse be in 2017 for missing the playoffs.......................again?

Apparently, the Bengals $12 million cap space can't buy them a single touchdown. At least you'll have something to be proud of next week when they go 0-3. Yay for cap space...  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:42 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Apparently, the Bengals $12 million cap space can't buy them a single touchdown. At least you'll have something to be proud of next week when they go 0-3. Yay for cap space...  Hilarious

What are you smacking about?  Last I checked, the Browns are also 0-2..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are you smacking about?  Last I checked, the Browns are also 0-2..

They also know what the endzone looks like. The Bengals, not so much. It seems they shouldn't have pinched those pennies so hard and bought some real talent, especially at the QB position.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:58 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: They also know what the endzone looks like. The Bengals, not so much. It seems they shouldn't have pinched those pennies so hard and bought some real talent, especially at the QB position.

Again, why are you smacking?  How many QBs have the New Browns had in their still short existence?  How many high draft picks in recent years have they had pan our?  You're a failure at this smack talk thing.  You should just stick to the Browns boards.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 08:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Again, why are you smacking?  How many QBs have the New Browns had in their still short existence?  How many high draft picks in recent years have they had pan our?  You're a failure at this smack talk thing.  You should just stick to the Browns boards.

Why am I smacking? It's why we're all here. Mr. Luv loves to talk about the Ravens cap space, for some odd reason. In his head it's a trump card. The Bengals have 4 times the cap space, but they blow. Heck, the Browns have $63 million in cap space, but they know where the endzone is. Therefore, his argument is weak and I enjoy pointing it out. This is the reason why I am "smacking". Are you getting the gist of it yet, or shall I draw you a picture in crayon?

If you're still confused, try staring at my avi until it sinks in.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess this is what happens when you stock your team with guys with character issues and can't bring any sort of discipline or leadership to the locker room.

Actually, character issue dudes are not the main problem for the Bengals right now. Flaky O-linemen and the occasional, but dependable and untimely, Dalton "Ooops" plays are their main issues. That, and the locker room rebellion against the now-fired OC. Almost all of our character issue and discipline problem guys our on defense and aren't doing too bad so far.

It will be interesting to see if they are more competitive during the rest of the season (or if they can at least score a TD every now and then on offense). But until they get to that point, the division clearly belongs to either PIT or BAL.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 09:06 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Why am I smacking? It's why we're all here. Mr. Luv loves to talk about the Ravens cap space, for some odd reason. In his head it's a trump card. The Bengals have 4 times the cap space, but they blow. Heck, the Browns have $63 million in cap space, but they know where the endzone is. Therefore, his argument is weak and I enjoy pointing it out. This is the reason why I am "smacking". Are you getting the gist of it yet, or shall I draw you a picture in crayon?

If you're still confused, try staring at my avi until it sinks in.

FYI, fans of teams with 0 wins, should never initiate smack of any sort.  (being a Cleveland fan, I could see how that might be beyond your understanding)

If you want to draw me a picture in crayon, that is just fine.  I'll try to interpret it to what your feelings mean.  But, I'm probably not going to be as good as your therapist, whom you likely draw crayon pictures for regularly.

Edit:  Just to further demonstrate my point, I'm going to show you a picture perfect example of what good smack looks like.

[Image: 21557765_10214395426504053_1112465492314...e=5A13EB4F]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: FYI, fans of teams with 0 wins, should never initiate smack of any sort.  (being a Cleveland fan, I could see how that might be beyond your understanding)

The funny part is, you can't figure out that I'm not a Browns fan. Like I've said, stare at my avi until it sinks in.

I agree with one thing you've said, though. Fans of teams with 0 wins shouldn't be talking smack. Does this mean we won't be hearing from you in the smack talk section for awhile...maybe all season?
Reply/Quote
the Ravens being 2-0 brings the anger out in the 0-2 Bengals fans
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Why do you all keep replying to that jackass? He disappears for years at a time when the Ravens suck, then magically shows up while they're relevant, only to disappear again when they go back to sucking. 

Bandwagon losers that can't take the heat don't deserve your scorn. They just deserve to be ignored.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why do you all keep replying to that jackass? He disappears for years at a time when the Ravens suck, then magically shows up while they're relevant, only to disappear again when they go back to sucking. 

Bandwagon losers that can't take the heat don't deserve your scorn. They just deserve to be ignored.

Nice try with the projections and the crafty use of adjectives to sway your readers. Too bad none of it is correct...or even "relevant".

Let the butthurt flow through you to ease the pain. After all, it isn't your fault the Bengals are not "relevant" thus far.

Btw, I'm calling the Bengals to be 0-3 after next week. I might even go with 0-4 for the Browns game. You can believe my chickenhawk ass will be here to rub it your face if it happens. It's the ONLY reason I come here.

Your team sucks. Carry on.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 12:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the Ravens being 2-0 brings the anger out in the 0-2 Bengals fans

Yes just like last year when they rolled for 1/4 of the season then the wheels came off, and 2 of the 3 Ravens fans currently on this thread disappeared.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Joe Flacco set some elite records when he became the first QB to post a QB rating of over 100 in 4 playoff games during one post season."

You're trying way too hard.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You're trying way too hard.  

I should give some of that extra effort I have to the Bengals

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes just like last year when they rolled for 1/4 of the season then the wheels came off, and 2 of the 3 Ravens fans currently on this thread disappeared.  

You guys weren't this angry last season

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You guys weren't this angry last season

At the Bengals?  No they weren't as pathetic so far.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 07:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You really need smack that didn't expire 5 seasons ago.

Meh, it'll always be relevant...

[Image: 1280x828]

....until we put up a statue of PacMan. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Flacco makes 22m and Brady makes 21m. At least be accurate when you try to post. 

I guess going from winning a super bowl to 8-8 is a bigger drop than going from never winning a playoff game a quarter of a century to being in the basement with the Browns?

His cap hit (once you factor in bonuses) is almost 25 million and rises every year. There is enormous dead money issues so they are stuck with him regardless. He is an aging QB with huge downside due to his contract who has performed like a QB in the 18 to 25 range recently being paid like a top 10 QB.

But keep loving him, he made a ton of money for getting hot for a month, since he sucks.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 04:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: His cap hit (once you factor in bonuses) is almost 25 million and rises every year. There is enormous dead money issues so they are stuck with him regardless. He is an aging QB with huge downside due to his contract who has performed like a QB in the 18 to 25 range recently being paid like a top 10 QB.

But keep loving him, he made a ton of money for winning the super bowl and being the mvp.
Fixed for you Lovenuts.

Ps: Are you Brad's daddy?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 04:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: His cap hit (once you factor in bonuses) is almost 25 million and rises every year. There is enormous dead money issues so they are stuck with him regardless. He is an aging QB with huge downside due to his contract who has performed like a QB in the 18 to 25 range recently being paid like a top 10 QB.

But keep loving him, he made a ton of money for getting hot for a month, since he sucks.

So you were wrong. Cool.

Reply/Quote