Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals are on the decline
(09-18-2017, 03:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh, it'll always be relevant...

[Image: 1280x828]

....until we put up a statue of PacMan. Ninja

All this means is you guys sign criminals who don't produce enough to be recognized later on.......... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 09:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: All this means is you guys sign criminals who don't produce enough to be recognized later on.......... Cool

Mooning

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:24 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Bengals had their 15 minutes in the spotlight. 

Winning 5 games in a row over the sorry azz ravens before they could finally muster a win against the Bengals totals more than 15 minutes.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:47 AM)Beaker Wrote: Winning 5 games in a row over the sorry azz ravens before they could finally muster a win against the Bengals totals more than 15 minutes.

16?   Yawn
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Jags 44
Blumpkins 0
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
At least we know we wont see POE for awhile
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Joe Flacco set some elite records when he became the first QB to post a QB rating of over 100 in 4 playoff games during one post season."

Well Flacco sure looked elite today didn't he? Hilarious
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:35 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Well Flacco sure looked elite today didn't he? Hilarious

He almost looked as bad as Dalton did against the Ravens. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He almost looked as bad as Dalton did against the Ravens. 

He was worse actually.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:51 PM)cinci4life Wrote: He was worse actually.

He threw 4 picks and lost a fumble?

Lol, nope, he didn't.

0-3

Reply/Quote
Bengals played a good game. Tough loss.

Reply/Quote
Who dey?!?!?

Isn't the toiletbowl next week between the Bengals and Browns?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:58 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Who dey?!?!?

Isn't the toiletbowl next week between the Bengals and Browns?

Ravens joined in the party today. Flacco sucks...but good news is at least Ozzie does not pay Flacco well, that would be real stupid  Sarcasm
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ravens joined in the party today. Flacco sucks...but god news is at least Ozzie does not pay Flacco well, that would be real stupid  Sarcasm

0-3 trumps any smack you can muster.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was over at halftime. Bengals found a way to Bungled
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:12 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I thought it was over at halftime. Bengals found a way to Bungled

Bengals have talent, but need a HC. Lewis needs to go tomorrow. Then just tank this year for high draft position. Play the young guys and rest the vets.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals have talent, but need a HC. Lewis needs to go tomorrow. Then just tank this year for high draft position. Play the young guys and rest the vets.

There was a Bengals pity party in a Around the NFL thread saying they were the worst team. I disagreed.  0-3 aside, they are a lot better than many teams out there with plenty of young talent. That's why I said I expect week 17 to be a good game. 

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There was a Bengals pity party in a Around the NFL thread saying they were the worst team. I disagreed.  0-3 aside, they are a lot better than many teams out there with plenty of young talent. That's why I said I expect week 17 to be a good game. 

Too much talent to be completely wasted by a HC who shouldn't be a HC and a QB who can't get the job done when the heat gets turned up a bit. 

The latter can be worked around. The former can't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Are you efn mad...the Bengals will be lucky to make 8-8 this year.  The Ravens will be at 9-7.  What excuse will you have for the Bengals missing the playoffs.....................again?

Same as always..........Marvin Lewis

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Too much talent to be completely wasted by a HC who shouldn't be a HC and a QB who can't get the job done when the heat gets turned up a bit. 

The latter can be worked around. The former can't. 

Mediocre Marv has Bungalized two good QBs now....how many more does Mike Clown allow him to ruin.  I have a friend that lives in Katy, TX....#14 loved the big time...hardly ever lost. Same with #9. 

So...now that he sucks....why not play #5?  LOL....what a joke.

This entire system is broken. Until ***** Brown dies....we're all screwed.  Maybe after that too!  Who gives a shit anymore? Just laugh!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote