Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals aren't the only team
(01-21-2019, 11:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: But if you were going to fix a game you'd probably throw a few more penalties.  

Why has the NFL.com site along with ESPN, CBS sports etc. completely removed the replay? This play way by far the biggest play of the game. It is so blatant they don't want the fans to see their cheating. "Use of this game without the written permission of the NFL is prohibited". This means when we fix games you aren't allowed to prove it to others.
Reply/Quote
I feel like the Rams now have no chance to win the SB....karma and all.
Reply/Quote
The refs get jealous how much money the players make on top of getting verbally abused, then get tempted by the amount of money they can make through gambling/rigging games. Not saying they are rigged or do it, but thought I throw out a conspiracy theory out there for good times.
Reply/Quote
Considering there were TWO refs standing RIGHT THERE as the foul happened, and neither called it......... smells like some BS to me.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2019, 07:41 PM)Adamantium Wrote: Considering there were TWO refs standing RIGHT THERE as the foul happened, and neither called it......... smells like some BS to me.

There was a line judge, side judge and back judge all within 15 yds . Its hard to believe not one of them saw it. This looks like the Vegas gamblers wanted the Rams in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Saints and their fans can whine but the year the won the SB they got a favorable call against the Vikings.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 11:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not that I believe there's anything shady with the Pats, buuuuuuut consider this.. "So maybe you heard (or even saw, as I did) Tom Brady bro-hugging referee Ron Torbert prior to Sunday's game. Though it didn't have that good of an appearance on the surface, maybe it was really just a courtesy thing. A mutual respect. Now, it just so happens that Torbert officiated the Titans v. Patriots Divisional playoff game last season (which NE won 35-14). So what, right? Well, off the field, Torbert is a lawyer with the law firm Barton Malow. The same Barton Malow that was the project manager on Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium where the Patriots call home. Hmm. Isn't that a coincidence. No conflict of interest there, right? With that in mind, go back and watch the officiating in this game, and see how out-of-whack Philip Rivers gets as the game progresses because the Chargers never once got a break in the game."  [/font] From Theflixisin.net 
More on "the hug" here.. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/tom-brady-patriots-pregame-hug-ref-referee-officials-ron-torbert-chargers-nfl-fans-reaction-twitter

Bullshit. You love this stuff.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 01:48 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Why has the NFL.com site along with ESPN, CBS sports etc. completely removed the replay? This play way by far the biggest play of the game. It is so blatant they don't want the fans to see their cheating. "Use of this game without the written permission of the NFL is prohibited". This means when we fix games you aren't allowed to prove it to others.

Are you wearing your tin foil hat?

Don't want fans to see their cheating? You ever heard of a DVR? Twitter? Youtube? Plenty of people have it at their beck and call and you can watch it over and over again on any number of sports talk shows. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2019, 08:53 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: There was a line judge, side judge and back judge all within 15 yds . Its hard to believe not one of them saw it. This looks like the Vegas gamblers wanted the Rams in the Super Bowl.

Well sht....THREE of them. Christ. Yeah, I think the NFL wants their LA market to succeed (a super massive market) and the best way to do that is to have an LA team succeed. Like all the way. The Rams are a beast of a team this year, no doubt, but a slight nudge in the right spot helps ensure they reach the heights the NFL wants them to. More money in a massive market. The bumbling refs just happened to do it on one of the most obvious fouls ever. 

I just hope the refs don't screw the Pats in the SB. Pats need to win in order to fk Shittsburgh's soul. So let's go Pats! 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2019, 09:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you wearing your tin foil hat?

Don't want fans to see their cheating? You ever heard of a DVR? Twitter? Youtube? Plenty of people have it at their beck and call and you can watch it over and over again on any number of sports talk shows. 

The NFL and ESPN sites showed zero replays on their sites immediately after the game. This was the play of the game maybe the decade and they offered no way to see it. WHY? I guess officials can't effect the outcome of a sporting event? Pull your proverbial head out of your rear facing orifice and remember the NBA ref who did exactly that. I can offer no proof but it seems virtually impossible for every official on that field to miss not one but two penalties. The Saints were at the12 yard line so the officials had to watch one fourth of the field and miraculously no one set of eyes saw any penalty. Every fan in the stadium and watching on TV saw the WR get absolutely mugged. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 07:47 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The NFL and ESPN sites showed zero replays on their sites immediately after the game. This was the play of the game maybe the decade and they offered no way to see it. WHY? I guess officials can't effect the outcome of a sporting event? Pull your proverbial head out of your rear facing orifice and remember the NBA ref who did exactly that. I can offer no proof but it seems virtually impossible for every official on that field to miss not one but two penalties. The Saints were at the12 yard line so the officials had to watch one fourth of the field and miraculously no one set of eyes saw any penalty. Every fan in the stadium and watching on TV saw the WR get absolutely mugged. 

That's all you had to say.

Reply/Quote
Dear Saints Fans,

Welcome to our world.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 06:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's all you had to say.

Must be nice sitting up there in your high perch waiting for others to comment so you can swoop down with snide remarks. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 01:12 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Must be nice sitting up there in your high perch waiting for others to comment so you can swoop down with snide remarks. 

Well, no disrespect intended but your post was full of hyperbole and conspiracy theories. I don't give those much consideration.

You can check this out in your spare time.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 02:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, no disrespect intended but your post was full of hyperbole and conspiracy theories. I don't give those much consideration.

You can check this out in your spare time.

The all time absolute worse call in NFL history and we aren't supposed to question the refs? Your video only supports the possibility of corruption.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 09:40 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The all time absolute worse call in NFL history and we aren't supposed to question the refs? Your video only supports the possibility of corruption.

I wouldn't question that it was the single worst call, considering the circumstances, and there's nothing wrong with questioning refs. Where i bow out is the conspiracy and corruption suggestions. Refs are just bad and sometimes they're blatantly bad. 

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wouldn't question that it was the single worst call, considering the circumstances, and there's nothing wrong with questioning refs. Where i bow out is the conspiracy and corruption suggestions. Refs are just bad and sometimes they're blatantly bad. 

So you believe that officials are totally incorruptible? You probably believed the same of NBA refs until Tim Donaghy proved that your faith in then was misguided. If there is a way to make money there will always be cheaters.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 06:43 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So you believe that officials are totally incorruptible? You probably believed the same of NBA refs until Tim Donaghy proved that your faith in then was misguided. If there is a way to make money there will always be cheaters.

Not sure how you made that jump but you're reinforcing my opinion of the tin foil hat.  Mellow

Refs are bad. They've screwed up royally before and they will again. If you've been reading my posts, you should know i have zero faith in any ref, anywhere, anytime. I despise them all.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 01:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not sure how you made that jump but you're reinforcing my opinion of the tin foil hat.  Mellow

Refs are bad. They've screwed up royally before and they will again. If you've been reading my posts, you should know i have zero faith in any ref, anywhere, anytime. I despise them all.

No doubt !

But I'm sick of hearing about this. The Saints were at home with a giant advantage. They went up 13-0 and couldn't get any further. Brees was missing, badly, on a bunch of passes. The Saints got the ball 1st in OT and again couldn't close em out.

Yes it was a horrible no call but it's far from the first time and won't be the last ! Take the 1st OT possession and ram it down their throats and take the championship.

Or stop whining 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  Where i bow out is the conspiracy and corruption suggestions.

So you do or don't believe there is possible 
corruption?
Reply/Quote