Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals have a nice way of pushing us to the bring of not caring only to pull...
(01-01-2019, 01:39 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The reality is the that Mike is in his 80s, and cannot continue forever.  If he is indeed grooming Katie to take over, this would most certainly be the transition where she starts to have more influence.

This is a great thought. Mike has hung on to Marv for so long, since in his eyes when he fires Marv, he's planned to pass the team over to Katie. He kept Marv because he wasn't ready to hang things up
Reply/Quote
Except like all his plans, they involve 30 or so years to actually get moving.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 11:27 AM)Beaker Wrote: I never wanted to. But its an unrequited love.

Nobody knows the true them like we do...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 01:33 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's just it though. She's the one that wanted Marvin and Mike wanted Coughlin. Had we got Coughlin, we presumably get more scouts.

It's funny though as every time the Bengals seem to make a decent move, Katie gets the credit.

Why is this an assumption?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote