Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals lost...they didn't get beat badly
I keep hearing and reading how the Bengals got beat badly and that's just not the case...they lost by 4 points in a low scoring game, not by 30 without scoring a point.

I do fear a first round bye in the playoffs though since this team, this organization has so much trouble whenever they have more than 6 days between games. They always come out flat, make all kinds of mistakes and don't play all that well.

Oh well, time to refocus and kick some butt starting with the Cardinals. Time to set a new record and go 10-0!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:15 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I keep hearing and reading how the Bengals got beat badly and that's just not the case...they lost by 4 points in a low scoring game, not by 30 without scoring a point.

I do fear a first round bye in the playoffs though since this team, this organization has so much trouble whenever they have more than 6 days between games. They always come out flat, make all kinds of mistakes and don't play all that well.

Oh well, time to refocus and kick some butt starting with the Cardinals. Time to set a new record and go 10-0!!!

This is a team that the Bengals should have annihilated, and they lost.  The sky is not falling, but the offense looked absolutely pathetic last night.  The only reason they lost by four is because they were playing a vastly inferior team... trot out that same scheme and effort next week, and they may lose by 30.

They were the only team to start a season 8-0 and then not score a touchdown since 1934... since the first year the Lions moved to Detroit.  It was ugly.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:20 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: This is a team that the Bengals should have annihilated, and they lost.  The sky is not falling, but the offense looked absolutely pathetic last night.  The only reason they lost by four is because they were playing a vastly inferior team... trot out that same scheme and effort next week, and they may lose by 30.

They were the only team to start a season 8-0 and then not score a touchdown since 1934... since the first year the Lions moved to Detroit.  It was ugly.

we should have lined up and just punched them in the mouth instead we tried to be cute with every goddamn formation known or not known to man.. we should have had the talent just to line up and beat them with execution without the need to get fancy..

Maybe it was all in an effort to protect fisher from watt... But we could have used a 2nd TE for that. Bad overall offensive schemeing last night. reminded me of hues play calling vs the colts last year in the regular season.
Reply/Quote