Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw Jake Fisher Tonight!
The sister school to my high school played another high school's volleyball team tonight to raise money for breast cancer.

One of the kids at the other high school just found out he is cancer free, and Jake Fisher showed up to surprise him!

[Image: 14468745_655171186330_1509260295763098765_o.jpg]

The girl is a friend of mine from college that teaches at the other school, and, if you're from the area, you probably know her as The Masked BenGal:

[Image: 11227863_623659715570_656310015212609640...e=5864FFA4]

That's not a great image, but she's become sort of an icon in Greater Cincinnati!

Apparently, her and Fisher are sending each other messages through Instagram.

Either way, it's a great gesture by one of our players that I'm sure will go unnoticed by the media!
Reply/Quote
that girl is my new hero
Reply/Quote
Awesome
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Very cool gesture...and the girl is too cute
Reply/Quote
Good deal
Reply/Quote
I'm trying to imagine them having a conversation. She looks up and yells, "Hey Jake, how's it going up there?" And he looks down and shouts "What?"

But cool shot. I'm still hoping we get to see a set with 5 OL AND Jake Fisher as TE once or twice this year. We know he can catch passes and I like seeing us run behind what is essentially 6 OL.

Reply/Quote
She shoulda asked him ehsts wrong with the whole o line we got no running game which leads to no pass protection
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Nice!

And your friend is hot.
Reply/Quote
Got any pics of her in just the mask, ears, cape and fuzzy boots you can share with us?

If not....I do. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he didn't get his social media instruction from Brett Favre........ Hilarious

She's pretty hot, I'd say he's interested....
Reply/Quote
Jake's definitely Playing For A Purpose Shocked !

Your friend might be on the front lines of the Bang A Bengal program Pervert

:jk: Congrats to you and your friend, and Jake for showing up to a worthy cause...
Reply/Quote
Also, if Fisher all of a sudden has an uptick in production try to send her Bodine's way next.  She really may have to take one for the team. ThumbsUp

Alright, sorry, last one.
Reply/Quote