Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Bengals season seems to be mirroring the Reds
It's kind of strange, the Reds had basically their own destiny in their hands and blew it and the same can be said for the Bengals so far. This season has been filled with a bunch of what if's. This team shouldn't have lost to the Bears, Jets or 49ers but yet here we are, on the outside looking in. I hope they win next Sunday and salvage this season but it wouldn't surprise me if they lose out
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 07:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: It's kind of strange, the Reds had basically their own destiny in their hands and blew it and the same can be said for the Bengals so far. This season has been filled with a bunch of what if's. This team shouldn't have lost to the Bears, Jets or 49ers but yet here we are, on the outside looking in. I hope they win next Sunday and salvage this season but it wouldn't surprise me if they lose out

The Reds lost to the Bears, Jets and 49ers?  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 07:44 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: The Reds lost to the Bears, Jets and 49ers?  Ninja

LOL Marge Brown is alive.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 07:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL Marge Brown is alive.

That might explain the Bengals shitting on the field.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 07:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: It's kind of strange, the Reds had basically their own destiny in their hands and blew it and the same can be said for the Bengals so far. This season has been filled with a bunch of what if's. This team shouldn't have lost to the Bears, Jets or 49ers but yet here we are, on the outside looking in. I hope they win next Sunday and salvage this season but it wouldn't surprise me if they lose out

They shouldnt have lost to Green Bay.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Reds went into the season with a below average bullpen and it pretty much knocked them out of the playoff race at the end of the season.

The Bengals went into the season with a below average offensive line. How's that working out for them?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 09:19 PM)jason Wrote: They shouldnt have lost to Green Bay.

The "What ifs" started early for us this season and are now cemented as a regular ongoing thing.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 10:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The "What ifs" started early for us this season and are now cemented as a regular ongoing thing.

You disagree that they had at the very minimum 3 opportunities to win that game?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote