Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best Wings Ive Ever Had
I thought Knockback Nats in downtown Cincy had the best wings ever, until I had these. The funny part is, is that I made them myself. From the technique to the texture and taste, these wings are incredible. The only thing I did different from the video is that I grilled them (indirect heat) instead of baking them. They were AWESOME. I highly recommend you guys try these. They also arent deep fried, which makes them a healthier option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDVg0u2YQ7Q
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 09:51 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I thought Knockback Nats in downtown Cincy had the best wings ever, until I had these. The funny part is, is that I made them myself. From the technique to the texture and taste, these wings are incredible. The only thing I did different from the video is that I grilled them (indirect heat) instead of baking them. They were AWESOME. I highly recommend you guys try these. They also arent deep fried, which makes them a healthier option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDVg0u2YQ7Q
I will check this out soon Weezy, i just have to go to bed right now.

Love good Hot wings bro.
Reply/Quote
I will let you know in a few days how they turn out.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Weezy, when I saw the thread title, I was totally prepared to say that the best wings ever, are homemade.

Instead, I salute you for sharing the how to video, on how you made your own homemade wings! ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Awesome video, I'll have to try these out one day. They look legit!
[Image: Bch_OOih_CIAARIjw_jpg_large.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No problem boys. Im not lying when I tell you how good they are. So legit.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: No problem boys. Im not lying when I tell you how good they are. So legit.

I smoke mine and do a dry rub and also do some Acid wings.......hot as eff
Reply/Quote
I've done those on my Green Egg, but used orange marmalade and Sriracha. Sticky as Hell, but quite tasty.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 08:33 AM)Harmening Wrote: I've done those on my Green Egg, but used orange marmalade and Sriracha.  Sticky as Hell, but quite tasty.

The stickier the better! 
Reply/Quote