Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Biden Body Count.....
Keeps growing at the border. Jumped by 53 in one truck. I've noticed it's not getting much air play though.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 08:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Keeps growing at the border. Jumped by 53 in one truck. I've noticed it's not getting much air play though.

It was on all the major networks nd all over the internet.

Abbott blamed it on "open borders".

If there there were "open borders" people wouldn't need to get in a tailer to be snuck in.

Oh, and the truck went through at least two check points in Texas and I guess never got checked.

So I guess that would add tot he "Abbott body count"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 08:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Keeps growing at the border. Jumped by 53 in one truck. I've noticed it's not getting much air play though.

It's been on and currently still is on the front page at the top of CNN for the last 3 days.

You know creating your own narratives only means you're telling yourself lies to feed your pre-conceived notions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m interested to hear how an expensive border wall stops this?

And more about how it’s the POTUS job to be on site micro managing border vehicle check points?
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 09:59 AM)Stewy Wrote: It's been on and currently still is on the front page at the top of CNN for the last 3 days.

You know creating your own narratives only means you're telling yourself lies to feed your pre-conceived notions.

I was talking about here.....
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 11:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I was talking about here.....

I guess we don't watch as much CNN as you think we do. 
Reply/Quote
How do you make a problem worse? Allow the Biden administration to continue doing what they're doing.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 12:29 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: How do you make a problem worse?  Allow the Biden administration to continue doing what they're doing.

Didn't we elect a guy who promised us a free wall that would stop this?
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 12:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Didn't we elect a guy who promised us a free wall that would stop this?

Didn't cost him a dime.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 12:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Didn't we elect a guy who promised us a free wall that would stop this?

Wall or no wall, whatever the last guy was doing was working better than the current occupant. 
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 12:55 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wall or no wall, whatever the last guy was doing was working better than the current occupant. 

The point of the wall was to make the lax attitude of democrats irrelevant via a physical barrier.  

Maybe politicians don't actually care about this.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 12:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The point of the wall was to make the lax attitude of democrats irrelevant via a physical barrier.  

Maybe politicians don't actually care about this.

So, the GOP won't be setting up an "Immigrant Lives Matter" group anytime in the near future?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: So, the GOP won't be setting up an "Immigrant Lives Matter" group anytime in the near future?

If they can twist it to make it look like it's the Democrat's fault they sure as shit will.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: So, the GOP won't be setting up an "Immigrant Lives Matter" group anytime in the near future?

Well the products of the rapes they perpetrate are sacred, so there is that. 
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 11:22 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess we don't watch as much CNN as you think we do. 

I didn't know we were on air either. I just farted and the FCC gonna me mad! Unless air time means on a message board and not on TV. Alright....I'm going live on air........*types furiously* lmao
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 09:59 AM)Stewy Wrote: It's been on and currently still is on the front page at the top of CNN for the last 3 days.

i'm gonna chime in here as probably the only right leaning person that uses CNN.com as their only news outlet source.  (otherwise i just browse what's on my google feed).  

I visit cnn.com probably twice an hour during the work day to check headlines usually.  Sometimes I'll read something on breaking news.  

Let me say that again.....I literally use CNN just to check headlines.  I didn't even know it was a story until I learned about it on here.  

If your definition of the "top" is somewhere buried in the 40 articles they present to you at one time....sure it's there. 

That's all.....back to minding my business
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 12:55 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Wall or no wall, whatever the last guy was doing was working better than the current occupant. 

really?  or maybe it wasn't in the best interest of right-wing media to play up the problem during the Trump years.  Trump didn't slow down the numbers going to the border...a pandemic did. 
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 02:09 PM)pally Wrote: really?  or maybe it wasn't in the best interest of right-wing media to play up the problem during the Trump years.  Trump didn't slow down the numbers going to the border...a pandemic did. 

haha hey now.  If Biden gets to say he oversaw the fastest economic growth in US history (Covid recovery) then Trump gets to take credit for this, right?   Ninja
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 11:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I was talking about here.....

Since when are these boards considered any kind of "air play?"
Reply/Quote