Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Show tonight!!!
Thursday Night Football, under the lights and Nationally televised. #1OA picks for the last two, National Champion QB's going head to head. Urban Meyer, who put Burrow behind Haskins on the OSU depth chart, the opposing coach. The Ring of Honor game, and PBS is close to a sell out. I expect Joey Burrow to have a huge game, and for Mixon to run like Corey Dillon. And, get this, I found out Yahoo Sports app shows all Nationally Televised games (and local in market, which I'm not) . I have the app on the tv in my den, so if I can get it to work I don't have to wait for tomorrow for Game Pass. 8 hours and counting.....
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Thursday Night Football, under the lights and Nationally televised. #1OA picks for the last two, National Champion QB's going head to head. Urban Meyer, who put Burrow behind Haskins on the OSU depth chart, the opposing coach. The Ring of Honor game, and PBS is close to a sell out. I expect Joey Burrow to have a huge game, and for Mixon to run like Corey Dillon.  And, get this, I found out Yahoo Sports app shows all Nationally Televised games (and local in market, which I'm not) . I have the app on the tv in my den, so if I can get it to work I don't have to wait for tomorrow for Game Pass.  8 hours and counting.....

I'll be watching on my phone. But it can't be watched on Yahoo sports using WiFi. You have to use cell data. At least that has been my experience. I may try screen casting to my television.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:00 PM)Mer Wrote: I'll be watching on my phone. But it can't be watched on Yahoo sports using WiFi. You have to use cell data. At least that has been my experience. I may try screen casting to my television.

This is what I do. I stream and then just cast my screen to my TV. Works like a charm.
Reply/Quote

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is what I do. I stream and then just cast my screen to my TV. Works like a charm.

How are you casting it? I have a droid that doesn't have miracast or any of the other apps like that on it?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How are you casting it? I have a droid that doesn't have miracast or any of the other apps like that on it?

I have a Chromecast that I have hooked up to my TV. You can either cast the stream directly to your TV or you can cast your phone screen to the TV. With most streams, you can't just cast to your TV so I usually just pull up the stream and then cast my phone screen and it works just as well. 
Reply/Quote
Yes! Bengals on primetime tonight. I certainly hope that they can put this out of reach in the first half, otherwise it's going to suck, come 5:00 am tomorrow..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This will be Lawrence's first primetime game and also in a hostile territory, I'm not counting a Texans stadium where the fans didn't even expect to win. I think if the crowd tonight is like Minnesota he will be in for a rough night.
Reply/Quote
I am amped up so much today, the minutes seem like hours! We're going 3 - 1 baby!
[Image: 6a1cd68070fd7b180d692084c52212d0.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:00 PM)Mer Wrote: I'll be watching on my phone. But it can't be watched on Yahoo sports using WiFi. You have to use cell data. At least that has been my experience. I may try screen casting to my television.

So you can watch for free on Yahoo sports? No cable login/etc? I need to figure out how I’m going to watch tonight. I pay for direct tv streaming services but they no longer offer NFL Network. Was going to sign up for Fubo or Hulu free trial but if I can watch for free on yahoo that’d be easier. I used to have a junk computer I only used for a illegal streams but it finally kicked the bucket so I’m trying to avoid going that route if I can
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So you can watch for free on Yahoo sports? No cable login/etc? I need to figure out how I’m going to watch tonight. I pay for direct tv streaming services but they no longer offer NFL Network. Was going to sign up for Fubo or Hulu free trial but if I can watch for free on yahoo that’d be easier. I used to have a junk computer I only used for a illegal streams but it finally kicked the bucket so I’m trying to avoid going that route if I can

Thursday Night Football is supposedly shown on the NFL mobile app, and on Yahoo Sports.  Amazon Prime is carrying the Thursday Night Game as well..... EXCEPT FOR September's games. Go figure. I was going to try to watch it on Yahoo Sports on the app on my tv, but it sounds like that's a no go... I need to get home from work and try to figure out how to cast my phone to a tv.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Thursday Night Football is supposedly shown on the NFL mobile app, and on Yahoo Sports.  Amazon Prime is carrying the Thursday Night Game as well..... EXCEPT FOR September's games. Go figure. I was going to try to watch it on Yahoo Sports on the app on my tv, but it sounds like that's a no go... I need to get home from work and try to figure out how to cast my phone to a tv.

sign up for a free trial of Hulu live, Youtube TV, or Fubu if you can access them on your TV

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Are we (the team) wearing our oranges for tonight?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Thursday Night Football, under the lights and Nationally televised. #1OA picks for the last two, National Champion QB's going head to head. Urban Meyer, who put Burrow behind Haskins on the OSU depth chart, the opposing coach. The Ring of Honor game, and PBS is close to a sell out. I expect Joey Burrow to have a huge game, and for Mixon to run like Corey Dillon. And, get this, I found out Yahoo Sports app shows all Nationally Televised games (and local in market, which I'm not) . I have the app on the tv in my den, so if I can get it to work I don't have to wait for tomorrow for Game Pass. 8 hours and counting.....

I can hear the collective yawn from everyone outside of southwest Ohio, northern Kentucky, the east end of of London town, and Duval County from here... I'm excited though. I haven't cared this much this late in the season since early 2018.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Are we (the team) wearing our oranges for tonight?

I hope not... A quarter (tad under now) of the way through the season, I'd like to see what the regular home unis look like.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Are we (the team) wearing our oranges for tonight?

yes

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So you can watch for free on Yahoo sports? No cable login/etc? I need to figure out how I’m going to watch tonight. I pay for direct tv streaming services but they no longer offer NFL Network. Was going to sign up for Fubo or Hulu free trial but if I can watch for free on yahoo that’d be easier. I used to have a junk computer I only used for a illegal streams but it finally kicked the bucket so I’m trying to avoid going that route if I can

Don't you have Sunday Ticket free this season? My folks do.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

they said orange jerseys on thrusdays i believe
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes!  Bengals on primetime tonight.  I certainly hope that they can put this out of reach in the first half, otherwise it's going to suck, come 5:00 am tomorrow..

Just call in drunk Sunset....I figured you, of all people, had that figured out by now. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:06 PM)jason Wrote: I can hear the collective yawn from everyone outside of southwest Ohio, northern Kentucky, the east end of of London town, and Duval County from here... I'm excited though. I haven't cared this much this late in the season since early 2018.

Hey now ..... don't forget Central KY,  we're still Bengals country. (somewhat, lol)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote