Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Show tonight!!!
(09-30-2021, 05:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Just call in drunk Sunset....I figured you, of all people, had that figured out by now. Ninja

I know, but I need the money.  Moving back to Ohio from North Carolina is expensive..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:09 PM)jason Wrote: Don't you have Sunday Ticket free this season? My folks do.

I do! Who Dey
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I do! Who Dey

Not after i hack you tonight and throw a monkey into the wrench.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Got sunday ticket, but don't have NFL network. Going to do a free trial on my firestick, then cancel tomorrow. Watching it on backyard projector (170" 1080p, woot woot!) while hangin' by my firepit
Reply/Quote
Do you have to be in the local area for the Yahoo app to work? Or will it work for me in Florida?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I do! Who Dey

I'm mildly irritated that Dayton would have games blacked out back when they didn't sell out... Apparently we're not home market enough for this game to be on network TV though... **** you NFL. Greedy mother****ers...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know, but I need the money.  Moving back to Ohio from North Carolina is expensive..

I know that's right! I didn't realize you had already moved, or are you still in planning?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The one game this season I can actually easily watch from Colorado and I have to be out at an event. I'm recording it but would still prefer to watch it live...

I think if the team and crowd come out hot with the excitement of the night game and the ROH ceremony (and I suspect they'll do a great job with this and get the stadium pretty excited), it could go very well. Thursday night games are hard to watch sometimes, but I'm hoping the ROH component will buck that trend and the team plays with more intensity than I've usually noticed on Thursday nights.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:49 PM)jason Wrote: I'm mildly irritated that Dayton would have games blacked out back when they didn't sell out... Apparently we're not home market enough for this game to be on network TV though... **** you NFL. Greedy mother****ers...

That's messed up man.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is what I do. I stream and then just cast my screen to my TV. Works like a charm.

I actually just realized I can get channel 5 up here in Oregonia so I won't need to stream it. WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: I know that's right! I didn't realize you had already moved, or are you still in planning?

Hey, empty some space in your PMs..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 06:31 PM)Mer Wrote: I actually just realized I can get channel 5 up here in Oregonia so I won't need to stream it. WHO DEY!!!

It comes in on the antenna in my bedroom... Usually not very well, but it's perfect tonight. I won't be watching on my phone after all.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Are we (the team) wearing our oranges for tonight?

Personally I like the orange jerseys..I wish they were out regular home jerseys especially since they have a much better record in orange than any other color combination..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:49 PM)jason Wrote: I'm mildly irritated that Dayton would have games blacked out back when they didn't sell out... Apparently we're not home market enough for this game to be on network TV though... **** you NFL. Greedy mother****ers...

Tell me about it. I scramble out of Frankfort, run down to Lawrenceburg and have dinner with my daughter, then burn up I-64W to Louisville to get home 15 minutes prior to kickoff. I set my phone (Samsung) to mirror to the Samsung TV, screen comes up, all's good.  Then once the feed starts I get this message saying "NFL streams cannot be mirrored" To say the neighbors learned some new language last night might be an understatement. Wound up watching it on the phone.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 02:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote:

Drove home last night from fishing (missed the first 5 minutes of the game, as I had to drive to my home, after the boat was put away at my parents' :@) and we listened to Trilogy (my favourite ELP album).

I'm not a huge prog. rock fan like my dad is, but man, those 3 are among the most-talented musicians in rock history, fact (well, Lake maybe not lol).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 08:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Tell me about it. I scramble out of Frankfort, run down to Lawrenceburg and have dinner with my daughter, then burn up I-64W to Louisville to get home 15 minutes prior to kickoff. I set my phone (Samsung) to mirror to the Samsung TV, screen comes up, all's good.  Then once the feed starts I get this message saying "NFL streams cannot be mirrored" To say the neighbors learned some new language last night might be an understatement. Wound up watching it on the phone.

I lucked out. I was picking up channel 5 outta Cincinnati in on the TV in my bedroom.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote