Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Boys
Anyone watched it ?

Best 2019 show in my opinion.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
It was OK.

I might have to go back and watch the last couple of episodes as my attention was mostly on a newborn, but it had its ups and it's downs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My son came downstairs tonight and asked if I had Prime Video. I said yes and he put this on. It is "different".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Just finished watching season 2. It’s really good.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 12:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just finished watching season 2. It’s really good.

Season 2 was much better than the first IMO.

They're doing a really good job making sensible changes to the source material and staying faithful at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 02:23 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Season 2 was much better than the first IMO.

They're doing a really good job making sensible changes to the source material and staying faithful at the same time.

I'm unfamiliar with the source material so I'm watching the series with fresh eyes and no expectations.  I wasn't a fan of what Disney did to Edgar Rice Burrough's John Carter character so I understand a fan of the original may not share my experience if the movie doesn't live up to the novels.
Reply/Quote