Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bright side of next season
We won't have to worry about any prime-time losses next year. The focus will be off the Bengals and we will be under the radar again. Down side is we should have a much easier schedule, making us believe we have a better team than the previous year and Marvin will be retained due to progress.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They'll still be on Thursday night once. They may even send the Bengals to play a home game in Mongolia or something too... Gotta expand the base.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I don't care who they play or at what time of day they play them...this team is talented enough to beat anyone at any time or location.  The fact that they took turns imploding this year and blowing game after game doesn't change that fact.  It means they should have a better coaching staff that has a game plan, and executes the game plan.

EDIT:  That isn't meant to be an attack on you, Harley, but an attack on their performance this season as a whole.  I look at how New England, thought to be an automatic AFC representative in the Super Bowl, is banged up and struggles to beat a hapless Jets team.  I see the AFC North with the top two teams at 6-5.  I see only one dominant rushing team (Dallas), and it makes me absolutely sick the performance that this team has given this season.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 08:11 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We won't have to worry about any prime-time losses next year. The focus will be off the Bengals and we will be under the radar again. Down side is we should have a much easier schedule, making us believe we have a better team than the previous year and Marvin will be retained due to progress.

Yes, that 3rd place divisional schedule always has a way of making us look like world beaters.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Let's not overlook the possibility of Nugent attending the House School of PAT, where the time-honored technique of keeping your eyes open when kicking is taught. That alone should boost season ticket sales.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 10:20 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Let's not overlook the possibility of Nugent attending the House School of PAT, where the time-honored technique of keeping your eyes open when kicking is taught. That alone should boost season ticket sales.

Hmm, seeing the target..  What a novel idea.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 10:12 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, that 3rd place divisional schedule always has a way of making us look like world beaters.

Third place is not a lock!  The Browns could win out!!
Reply/Quote
I see a win coming up on their schedule.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote