Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns is the Browns
Browns court and try to trade for Watson, citing a need for an "adult" at QB.

Watson says 'No' to the Browns.

Browns go, "S'alright, Baker our duuuuuuuuude! Yeah!"

Baker: "Trade me, please."

Browns:
[Image: R.d719e64c24e25fd6f74ab75e09906b64?rik=n...ImgRaw&r=0]

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going to end well. Good job, Browns FO. Good job.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is just soooo hilarious and soooo predictable. Lovin every minute of it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 06:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is just soooo hilarious and soooo predictable. Lovin every minute of it!

Yep. You just knew it was going to be between us and the Browns and the Ravens fighting for the division.

Looks like it'll just be us and the Ravens next season
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 05:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Browns court and try to trade for Watson, citing a need for an "adult" at QB.

Watson says 'No' to the Browns.

Browns go, "S'alright, Baker our duuuuuuuuude! Yeah!"

Baker: "Trade me, please."

Browns:
[Image: R.d719e64c24e25fd6f74ab75e09906b64?rik=n...ImgRaw&r=0]

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going to end well. Good job, Browns FO. Good job.

LMAO

Browns gonna Brown
Reply/Quote
I trolled my son (big Browns fan) about the entire debacle today. Let's just say that he's less than pleased with how that whole ordeal played out. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 06:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is just soooo hilarious and soooo predictable. Lovin every minute of it!

Yeah saw this coming the moment they said the browns were trying to enter the watson sweepstakes...  They had to know they had no chance 

No way you can play a QB that doesnt want to play for you and expect success though
Reply/Quote
I'm a little surprised that none of the Browns fans have cared to come and share their personal input and feelings on this matter. Mellow Hmm

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Funny thing is they released one of the best pass blocking centers in the NFL the same day Deshaun Watson was visiting... Lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I trolled my son (big Browns fan) about the entire debacle today. Let's just say that he's less than pleased with how that whole ordeal played out. LOL

It’s never too late to save him! Tell him you know of a great team in the same state with an amazing QB and a FO going all in. You can always come home son Wink
Reply/Quote
Well, they had a spark of hope for a second there.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah saw this coming the moment they said the browns were trying to enter the watson sweepstakes...  They had to know they had no chance 

No way you can play a QB that doesnt want to play for you and expect success though

If that wasn’t enough someone from their FO decided to run to the media and tell them the Browns wanted an “adult” at QB. As soon as that hit the internet they had to know any backup plan with him they may have had was gone. You can’t run that guy back out in front of your team now.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I trolled my son (big Browns fan) about the entire debacle today.  Let's just say that he's less than pleased with how that whole ordeal played out. LOL

Just tell him the Factory of Sadness is back in Business... lol

And i thought Ohio might take over the division
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 09:36 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If that wasn’t enough someone from their FO decided to run to the media and tell them the Browns wanted an “adult” at QB. As soon as that hit the internet they had to know any backup plan with him they may have had was gone. You can’t run that guy back out in front of your team now.

Yet....they said they won't trade him.  They have to trade him now.  What a truly Brown's debacle.

Baker Mayfield - you just got stained.
Browns Fans - you just got stained.
Deshaun Watson - nice dodge - you avoided being stained.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 09:34 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: It’s never too late to save him! Tell him you know of a great team in the same state with an amazing QB and a FO going all in. You can always come home son Wink

(03-18-2022, 09:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Just tell him the Factory of Sadness is back in Business... lol

And i thought Ohio might take over the division

Unfortunately, his Granddad on his mother's side got to him when he was young.  He is as much a Browns lifer as I am a Bengal for life.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I trolled my son (big Browns fan) about the entire debacle today.  Let's just say that he's less than pleased with how that whole ordeal played out. LOL

Like any divorce, the blow up may have occurred over one thing, but the seeds have been sown for a while.  People who are aware of the Browns knew this was coming eventually, the Watson thing just sped it up and made it more public.

Baker getting a long term contract with the Browns has "Jay Cutler 2.0" written all over it.  They'd get to watch a pouting, blame-shifting, turnover-prone QB make a gazillion bucks for putting their franchise in "at least we aren't bad" mode for 4+ years.  All the while they can ask themselves if this is the year he "gets it" or "returns to form."  Baker even went full Cutler by throwing 4 INTs in a Christmas-ruining  two point loss against the Packers!

Actually, Baker is more like one of my exes....good enough to convince you to lock things down long term and get overly invested and then make you stare at the ceiling all night wondering how the hell you got into this mess and how the hell you're going to get out of it and which sucker out there is going to take this miserable long-term contract off your hands.

Have I mentioned how glad I am we have Burrow?
Reply/Quote
The Browns don't seem too functional. 2020, people thought they had a chance to pull off what the Bengals pulled off this past year. I would have even been okay with it since at least it's not the Steelers or Ravens. Now, it looks like their poor fans are gonna be suffering for a while.

Can we get rid of the idiotic "Baker Mayfield at home" commercials, please?
Reply/Quote
Reports are that Watson is theirs.

I hate it, but the Browns had to do it after bringing him in.
Reply/Quote
They got DeShaun. Now Burrow has competition.
Reply/Quote
Gonna be a laugh riot watching Steelers fans have to bite their tongue about all that sexual assault while browns fans walk back their sexual assault comments.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Gonna be a laugh riot watching Steelers fans have to bite their tongue about all that sexual assault while browns fans walk back their sexual assault comments.

If I may unpopular, yet fair, I'll point out that we didn't let Chris Henry being a Bengal stop us from making fun of rapey Ben for over a decade.  I guess we could get into a debate over what type of sexual misconduct levels there are.  What fun.
Reply/Quote