Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns is the Browns
(03-20-2022, 09:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Really it is a sad state when were are comparing or arguing about what is the worst offense when talking about NFL players.    Sad

Amazing what is viewed as "acceptable" when you have the talent to win at the NFL level and help the shield make that money.

If anyone on this forum did what Ben did, Watson did, Mixon did, or Hunt did we would have been in cuffs and on trial and in several of the cases spent a good amount of time in jail.

Be rich, be talented and you can almost get away with murd.... oh, hey there Ray Lewis.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 01:33 PM)kevin Wrote: The 22 Civil Court Cases against Watson could end up with him in Jail. This may go well beyond an NFL Suspension. Schmidtbuck post of Bill Cosby in a Cleveland uniform could be more the future than Cleveland realizes.  Watson could be looking at Jail time besides NFL Suspension.  3 years of #1 Picks.   I don't know how the Cleveland Trolls on here can see this as a great trade. 

A week ago Friday, the Harris County Prosecutor presented 9 cases to the Grand Jury, and got 9 "no bills" returned.  Not enough to charge.  And stated that it concludes the matter as far as they are concerned.  So where is this jail time you speak of coming from Kevin?

What the NFL does to him is another matter entirely, but there will be no criminal cases unless a special prosecutor is appointed and thus far, no one has even hinted at that.

Also for those, saying most of these are likely bogus....I disagree.  Some yes are jumping on the band wagon, but at least NINE filed criminal complaints.  Lying to the police comes with it's own jeopardy, so one can almost bank on the 9 being viable.  Within 3 days of the first complaint there were 19 filings.  It's the someone came forward, so I'll come forward too mentality.  Thus I'd say probably 70-75% of he complaints are valid.  The NFL will likely come to the same conclusions and they don't need the burden of proof.  They can act from the smoke without isolating the fire.

As a result I believe Deshaun is going to be in for a very long suspension and likely time on the exempt list.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 02:37 PM)Stewy Wrote: As a result I believe Deshaun is going to be in for a very long suspension and likely time on the exempt list.

My God, what a complete and utter disaster for the Browns if he ends up on the exempt list. Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 02:37 PM)Stewy Wrote: A week ago Friday, the Harris County Prosecutor presented 9 cases to the Grand Jury, and got 9 "no bills" returned.  Not enough to charge.  And stated that it concludes the matter as far as they are concerned.  So where is this jail time you speak of coming from Kevin?

What the NFL does to him is another matter entirely, but there will be no criminal cases unless a special prosecutor is appointed and thus far, no one has even hinted at that.

Also for those, saying most of these are likely bogus....I disagree.  Some yes are jumping on the band wagon, but at least NINE filed criminal complaints.  Lying to the police comes with it's own jeopardy, so one can almost bank on the 9 being viable.  Within 3 days of the first complaint there were 19 filings.  It's the someone came forward, so I'll come forward too mentality.  Thus I'd say probably 70-75% of he complaints are valid.  The NFL will likely come to the same conclusions and they don't need the burden of proof.  They can act from the smoke without isolating the fire.

As a result I believe Deshaun is going to be in for a very long suspension and likely time on the exempt list.
There are still Civil Suits waiting to go to court.  The guy on here said 22 and that is the number I heard on TV also.   He hasn't beat the Civil Suits being brought by his accusers and their lawyers. I could say by the victims, but in court they are called a more legal name.  It is the Civil Suits he still has to face, and those can carry major jail time.  Plus you say he is in for a Long Suspension from the NFL. ...Cleveland Fans may think they are the big winners, but it is Texans getting 3 years of 1st round picks that are the real winners.  Texans now have their picks and Cleveland's, and 6 First Round Picks in 3 years can make Texan one tough team. Plus Texans dumped a player facing NFL Suspension, Civil Suit Court Cases, possible jail time.  Texans won, Browns lost. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 05:34 PM)kevin Wrote: There are still Civil Suits waiting to go to court.  The guy on here said 22 and that is the number I heard on TV also.   He hasn't beat the Civil Suits being brought by his accusers and their lawyers. I could say by the victims, but in court they are called a more legal name.  It is the Civil Suits he still has to face, and those can carry major jail time.  Plus you say he is in for a Long Suspension from the NFL. ...Cleveland Fans may think they are the big winners, but it is Texans getting 3 years of 1st round picks that are the real winners.  Texans now have their picks and Cleveland's, and 6 First Round Picks in 3 years can make Texan one tough team. Plus Texans dumped a player facing NFL Suspension, Civil Suit Court Cases, possible jail time.  Texans won, Browns lost. 

ffs - Civil suits do not carry jail time - you are completely talking out your ass.  

And the last part of what you wrote is completely irrelavent to anything i typed.

Kevin you are nothing but an ignorant spam machine.  welcome to my ignore list.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 05:34 PM)kevin Wrote: There are still Civil Suits waiting to go to court.  The guy on here said 22 and that is the number I heard on TV also.   He hasn't beat the Civil Suits being brought by his accusers and their lawyers. I could say by the victims, but in court they are called a more legal name.  It is the Civil Suits he still has to face, and those can carry major jail time.

No, for example OJ Simpson.   He won his criminal case when charged with murder.  He lost his civil case that found him liable for the murders, the the victims' families were awarded $33.5 million in compensatory and punitive damages but he never spent a minute in jail for losing the civil case. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This is smack talk, not a discussion thread. Browns suck. End of story.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: This is smack talk, not a discussion thread. Browns suck. End of story.

Lol, there are 3 Brown/Watson thread going on. It's a PIA monitoring all of them, plus the ones on the Steelers boards. 
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 06:55 PM)Stewy Wrote: ffs - Civil suits do not carry jail time - you are completely talking out your ass.  

And the last part of what you wrote is completely irrelavent to anything i typed.

Kevin you are nothing but an ignorant spam machine.  welcome to my ignore list.

100% correct.  I don't know where this level of ignorance comes from, probably from the same place that had people demanding a retrial for Rittenhouse after his acquittal.  I'm not making a political statement, just commenting on how misinformed millions of people are as to how the legal system actually works.

I have to say, I am thrilled we didn't get, or apparently even pursue, Watson.  I had severe doubts about both of Ben's accusations, but it was indisputable that has a complete shitbag in his younger years.  I don't think I could achieve a level of cognitive dissonance high enough to cheer for Watson.  Signing Vick was bad enough, getting Watson might have been the last straw for me watching the NFL at all.  I only watch Steelers games anymore, and he would have ruined that for me. 
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: This is smack talk, not a discussion thread. Browns suck. End of story.

As do The Browns Fans who Troll Bengals Boards.

Clev Sux
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 07:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 100% correct.  I don't know where this level of ignorance comes from, probably from the same place that had people demanding a retrial for Rittenhouse after his acquittal.  I'm not making a political statement, just commenting on how misinformed millions of people are as to how the legal system actually works.

I have to say, I am thrilled we didn't get, or apparently even pursue, Watson.  I had severe doubts about both of Ben's accusations, but it was indisputable that has a complete shitbag in his younger years.  I don't think I could achieve a level of cognitive dissonance high enough to cheer for Watson.  Signing Vick was bad enough, getting Watson might have been the last straw for me watching the NFL at all.  I only watch Steelers games anymore, and he would have ruined that for me. 

and for the Steelers Fans who Troll Bengals Boards, THIS...

Pitt Sux
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
[Image: FSk8GPHXEAQmr-2?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
And so god said,

Thou shall not have an AFC N without at least one QB with a history of sexual assault.
Reply/Quote