Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns is the Browns
(03-18-2022, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If I may unpopular, yet fair, I'll point out that we didn't let Chris Henry being a Bengal stop us from making fun of rapey Ben for over a decade.  I guess we could get into a debate over what type of sexual misconduct levels there are.  What fun.

Oh was sexual assault on the CVS receipt length rap sheet of Henry’s? I don’t remember that
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh was sexual assault on the CVS receipt length rap sheet of Henry’s? I don’t remember that

I think the thing with him was he was in a motel room with underaged girls and something may have happened or some such.  It's the NFL, we're all living in glass houses, like Billy Joel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 09:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think the thing with him was he was in a motel room with underaged girls and something may have happened or some such.  It's the NFL, we're all living in glass houses, like Billy Joel.

Do you even smack, bro?

[Image: confused-no.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do you even smack, bro?

[Image: confused-no.gif]

I got this and the around the NFL thread about this mixed up, sorry. 

Browns is stank. They never good.  Everyone is stank but me. 
Reply/Quote
The only thing that would have been better than The Browns trading their 1st Round picks for the next 3 years, would have been if Steelers and Ravens would have traded their 1st Round picks for the next 3 years also.

Tiger Who Dey Clev SuxBalt SuxPitt SuxWho DeyTiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I bet Watson molests Baker before he clears out his locker.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 07:37 PM)GodFather Wrote: I bet Watson molests Baker before he clears out his locker.

Video of Oklahoma’s Joe Mixon punching girl in face released

I bet Mixon punches all the  Bungles cheerleaders in the face before he clears out his locker.

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 09:31 PM)Vambo Wrote: Video of Oklahoma’s Joe Mixon punching girl in face released

I bet Mixon punches all the  Bungles cheerleaders in the face before he clears out his locker.

While I do not condone Joe Mixon punching the girl and was openly against them drafting him after the incident...

Did you really just compare punching a girl (a one time thing that he has never repeated since, including his remaining years in colllege and career thus far in the NFL) to sexually assualting 22 women...

22 women.

Again... 22 women.

If you know 22 women (being a Cleveland fan, you might not) ask them all 1 by 1, would you be more upset to catch a single punch from a guy, or sexually assualted by a guy?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 09:31 PM)Vambo Wrote: Video of Oklahoma’s Joe Mixon punching girl in face released

Watson has done that....22 times.
Reply/Quote

This part of the forum isn't usually my thing but whatever.  Browns fans trying to make smack about Mixon is odd.  Browns fans, "Oh yeah your RB did something really bad years ago and punched a woman.  Oh but also don't mention our RB Kareem Hunt was caught on video assaulting and kicking a woman in a hotel which ended up with the Chiefs cutting him despite how good he was and then the Browns signed him." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kareem_Hunt

Quote:Hunt was released by the Chiefs on November 30, 2018, after a videotape of him physically assaulting a woman and kicking her on the ground the previous February surfaced.

Quote:Hunt was signed by the Cleveland Browns on February 11, 2019

Quote:On March 15, 2019, the NFL announced that Hunt had been suspended without pay for the first eight games of the 2019 season for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Both acts were deplorable but Mixon smack when the Browns had no problem signing Hunt seems a bit lame.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Now that Ben's retired, Steeler fans be reading this thread like.......

[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Both acts were deplorable but Mixon smack when the Browns had no problem signing Hunt seems a bit lame.

I agree!! ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Really it is a sad state when were are comparing or arguing about what is the worst offense when talking about NFL players.    Sad

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Not sure I would be cheering about my team trading 5 picks (including their #1 for the next THREE years) and signing a ridiculous contract that will annihilate the roster starting in 2023 for a dirtbag like Watson who is looking at a multiple game suspension, hasn't played in over a year and who casts the team in a horribly negative light. The better course would have been to stay clear as there is no reason not to believe that when those 22 cases percolate more Watson is not finally suspended indefinitely a la Vick.
Reply/Quote
I just have a feeling Watson gets hurt on this contract. It will be good for him, bad for the browns.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 08:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Now that Ben's retired, Steeler fans be reading this thread like.......

[Image: 200.gif]

...Until they remember that their QB is Mitch Trubisky.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 01:34 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: While I do not condone Joe Mixon punching the girl and was openly against them drafting him after the incident...

Did you really just compare punching a girl (a one time thing that he has never repeated since, including his remaining years in colllege and career thus far in the NFL) to sexually assualting 22 women...

22 women.

Again... 22 women.

If you know 22 women (being a Cleveland fan, you might not) ask them all 1 by 1, would you be more upset to catch a single punch from a guy, or sexually assualted by a guy?

I honestly doubt he assaulted 22 women. My thoughts are a few probably nothing happened, some willingly did it and either felt bad after or jumped on the money train and he probably coerced others into agreeing to do something they didn’t want to.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 09:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Really it is a sad state when were are comparing or arguing about what is the worst offense when talking about NFL players.    Sad

how bad of a human will you take on your team if it helps you win  lol
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 10:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not sure I would be cheering about my team trading 5 picks (including their #1 for the next THREE years) and signing a ridiculous contract that will annihilate the roster starting in 2023 for a dirtbag like Watson who is looking at a multiple game suspension, hasn't played in over a year and who casts the team in a horribly negative light. The better course would have been to stay clear as there is no reason not to believe that when those 22 cases percolate more Watson is not finally suspended indefinitely a la Vick.

The 22 Civil Court Cases against Watson could end up with him in Jail. This may go well beyond an NFL Suspension. Schmidtbuck post of Bill Cosby in a Cleveland uniform could be more the future than Cleveland realizes. Watson could be looking at Jail time besides NFL Suspension.  3 years of #1 Picks.   I don't know how the Cleveland Trolls on here can see this as a great trade. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote