Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl.
If you're not afraid to have your hopes sky high, because you believe in this team: use this space to say so. No commentary or analysis is necessary. Just post two words:

I believe.
Reply/Quote
Smile 
(02-12-2022, 06:23 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: If you're not afraid to have your hopes sky high, because you believe in this team: use this space to say so. No commentary or analysis is necessary. Just post two words:

I believe.

Big time!
Reply/Quote
I didn't think they were going to make the playoffs...but they did.
I didn't think they were going to win the division...but they did.
I didn't think they were going to beat the Titans...but they did.
I didn't think they were going to beat the Chiefs...but they did.

So why not the Rams?

Who Dey
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I believe!

[Image: joe-burrow.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:23 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: If you're not afraid to have your hopes sky high, because you believe in this team: use this space to say so. No commentary or analysis is necessary. Just post two words:

I believe.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of people, both on here and in the local media, that aren't afraid to say this out loud, the last couple weeks. I would have expected to see a lot more hesitation and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I believe.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Every time the pundits pick the other team to win, the Bengals end up winning. Go Bengals!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I believe.
Reply/Quote
I'm putting this here, cause I have to find an existing thread and this is as good as any.

I think we will win. I agree with everyone who has said that their D-line vs. our O-line is a disadvantage, and in fact, our biggest disadvantage. I also agree they have bigtime weapons at the WR position.

HOWEVER, one thing I haven't seen mentioned much regarding the matchups is this. We have been able to succeed against this exact same situation the entirety of the playoffs. The Raiders D line was supposed to be formidable. The Titans D line was supposed to dominate us (and you could say did), and noone could cover their receivers. The Chiefs D line was too strong, and noone could possibly stop their offensive weapons. It's been the same basic story every step of the way. And yet, here we are. So what am I getting at? If our opponent has an aspect or two that, supposedly, can't be dealt with - it may as well be in an area of the game where we have been under fire the whole time, and survived over and over again. They bring nothing we haven't faced and beaten before in that sense.

I'm not sure I've expressed what I'm thinking clearly enough, but hopefully some of you get what I'm saying?
Reply/Quote
I believe.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Cheer this man!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I didn't think they were going to make the playoffs...but they did.

So why not the Rams?

Who Dey

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7498905]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No playoff wins in 3 decades =  3 playoffs wins
No road playoff wins ever     =   2 road wins
No Super Bowl titles             =   1 SB title

Looks likes simple math to me. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Like I said before, Joe Burrow stepped right out of NFL central casting. The guy will be legendary and the NFL knows this. Joe Burrow will sell millions of tickets and merchandise even before he ever steps foot in a commercial studio. Once he steps in a commercial studio look out and the NFL knows this too.. He's 100% bankable worth the entire team's weight in gold. Does anyone think the NFL is going to let Joe lose this? Someone will be fired if he does.. and..I'm OK with this..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 08:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No playoff wins in 3 decades =  3 playoffs wins

[Image: ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I didn't think they were going to make the playoffs...but they did.

So why not the Rams?

Who Dey

X2

I believe
Reply/Quote
The B R E A K F A S T  O F C H A A A A M P I O N S....
[Image: c_342_spongebob_cereal_box_front.jpg]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 08:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No playoff wins in 3 decades =  3 playoffs wins

3rd X a charm
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 08:16 PM)grampahol Wrote: Like I said before, Joe Burrow stepped right out of NFL central casting. The guy will be legendary and the NFL knows this. Joe Burrow will sell millions of tickets and merchandise even before he ever steps foot in a commercial studio. Once he steps in a commercial studio look out and the NFL knows this too.. He's 100% bankable worth the entire team's weight in gold. Does anyone think the NFL is going to let Joe lose this? Someone will be fired if he does.. and..I'm OK with this..  ThumbsUp

I think the NFL would prefer that the Bengals won honestly because of Burrow. Having another young marketable Super Bowl winning QB is good for business.
Reply/Quote
3 things you are going to see in this order
1. Bengal receivers YAC will torment the Rams
2. Logan Wilson and Mike Hilton will torment Stafford with INT’s
3. Joe Mixon has his best game since the Raiders in the regular season

Cincy 31-17
Reply/Quote
I Believe

Joe is about to crush Los Angeles hopes and dreams so badly that the Rams will demand a DNA test to
see if JB is a demigod descended directly from Zeus or possibly even an alien.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote