Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl.
I BELIEVE (we are the better team).

Pay close attention to these three little letters just before the game tomorrow and also when it's over . Remember, you saw it here.

This will play a pivotal role in bringing us a world championship:

Y      A      C
Reply/Quote
The only thing that gives me 1 millisecond of pause is what I recently heard. 76% of the money being bet is on the Bengals.
Vegas is rarely on the losing side, but it does happen. If I had $100 to place on a team, it would be on the Bengals.

Other than that, I believe what CJ has been saying all season. "Why not us?", and "It is us!".

Went to a watch party for the first round game. I didn't have any Bengals clothing other than a hat to wear(can't find tall sizes in stores). My wife took notice. She bought me a T-shirt. After the second win, she bought me a pullover. After the KC game it was a McPherson (because he won the game). Not sure how she can will do after this game, but I am a lucky man.

For my part, we have had special bottles of bourbon or scotch that were designated for "victory pours", and not to be otherwise opened.
Raider game: Rebel 10 & Lagavulin Distiller's Edition
Titans game: Bardstown Discovery Series
Chiefs game: Old Fitzgerald 13 year
Rams game: Has not been finalized, but deciding between Old Elk Sherry finish, Joseph Magnus, or Oban Distiller's Edition

So for all reasons, other than Vegas, I believe.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
I hope after the game Burrow accepts the Lomardi for the team in the same getup he wore after the second Rats game (the Santa hat and red Krusty Krab shirt which reminded everyone of Home Alone).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are winning 3+ SBs in the next decade. I'm only keeping it below 5 because I don't want to jinx it.

We are winning this one as the sneaky underdogs that no one believed in. We are winning the next 2+ as the SB favorites everyone knew would win, but couldn't stop. As I've said...get all your "no one believes in us" joy in now, because everyone is going to believe in us going forward.
Reply/Quote
Whew! This game. This team is having fun. They're making us have fun. I know I'm a huge fan, but I honestly don't know how to handle this. I'm so nervous right now. I'm in not so perfect health, and I was afraid I would not see this team reach this before my time to clock out. Tomorrow means everything to me. We are going to do this. I Believe.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Whew! This game. This team is having fun. They're making us have fun. I know I'm a huge fan, but I honestly don't know how to handle this. I'm so nervous right now. I'm in not so perfect health, and I was afraid I would not see this team reach this before my time to clock out. Tomorrow means everything to me. We are going to do this. I Believe.

If Joe has time to cook and plays every snap , you will get your wish.
Reply/Quote