Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cincinnati Harambes
(08-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The only name change I'm interested in them making is making them "The Super Bowl Champion Cincinnati Bengals".....

Doesn't that seem just a bit disingenuous at the moment?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Doesn't that seem just a bit disingenuous at the moment?

Doesn't really seem out of the realm of possibility.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Doesn't that seem just a bit disingenuous at the moment?

Not when you read what I wrote.....
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 04:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not when you read what I wrote.....

Ahhh...and here I was thinking this thread involved joking.  My mistake!  But wait, does that mean the Steelers would be in the copyright office the next day applying to change their name to "THE TEAM WITH 5 MORE SB WINS THAN THE BENGALS STEELERS?"
Reply/Quote
BUT BUT BUT...What about all those striped B's? Who will cry for the lonely striped B's?
Save the endangered Striped B!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
if we change the name from the Bengals to anything......I'm out.  They'd go from having the best helmets and colors in any professional sport to what?  Silver backs? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
can we get some ears on our helmets and a kitty face?

[Image: Cat.jpg]

lol

I was looking for a guerrilla one but this was as close as it got
Reply/Quote
Started drafting several comments on this - but after hitting the delete key several hundred times - think I'll leave this nonsense alone.
Reply/Quote
Just goes to show, there's a lotta dumb petitions out there for a lotta dumb things...

Who Dey think gonna beat them BENGALS?!
Reply/Quote