Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Conspiracy Thread
(05-04-2016, 01:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Did you guys know Stevie wonder isn't really blind?

[Image: failed.gif]
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(05-04-2016, 02:04 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: failed.gif]

Sensitive much?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-04-2016, 01:57 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: thank-you-for-your-input.gif]

(05-04-2016, 02:04 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: failed.gif]

Now your just becoming a caricature.  LOL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-04-2016, 02:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Now your just becoming a caricature.  LOL

You've been nothing but a fückin dick throughout this thread. 

I've lost much respect for you. 

Now, I've taken the high road with you and a few others. If you continue to attack me, then I'll have no option but to return fire. I do not want to do that. 

Grow up or get lost. 
(05-04-2016, 02:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Sensitive much?

Listen, it's ok to be a follower. Just don't do it at my expense. Ive done nothing to you or anyone else on this board to warrant these attacks. I've been respectful and mindful of everyone's opinion in this thread and others that I've participated in. 

As I mentioned above to another poster, I'll have no option but to stoop to your level and I don't wanna do that. 

I have begged the mods to allow this forum to be a free for all. I do hope they consider my plea. 
(05-04-2016, 03:14 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You've been nothing but a fückin dick throughout this thread. 

I've lost much respect for you. 

Now, I've taken the high road with you and a few others. If you continue to attack me, then I'll have no option but to return fire. I do not want to do that. 

Grow up or get lost. 

Hilarious

Dude you need to take an extra Xanax...

(05-04-2016, 03:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Listen, it's ok to be a follower. Just don't do it at my expense. Ive done nothing to you or anyone else on this board to warrant these attacks. I've been respectful and mindful of everyone's opinion in this thread and others that I've participated in. 

As I mentioned above to another poster, I'll have no option but to stoop to your level and I don't wanna do that. 

I have begged the mods to allow this forum to be a free for all. I do hope they consider my plea. 

Literally you are the only person who has called anyone a name. All we have done is had a bit of fun with your posting style.  You need to chill the f down a bit and have some personal fortitude so that you can laugh a little at yourself.  We all get it from each other here.  You are not being treated unfairly or special.

Given the fact that you have been the only person to call people name whom has stooped to who's level?

@SCS

I'm not gonna tit-for-tat with you. 

Your position is false ( read the thread ) and you have been a dick. 
(05-04-2016, 03:45 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  @SCS

I'm not gonna tit-for-tat with you. 

Your position is false ( read the thread ) and you have been a dick. 

It seems however that you are.

Please elaborate on my false position.  It could be one of a couple I have taken in the last couple posts.

Is it the one where I correctly tell you that you need to chill out?

Is it the one where I correctly out you as the only person resorting to calling names?

Is it the one where I correctly point out that everyone takes a ribbing now and then and that you are not being treated specially?

Which one is it?

This is my last response about this

I've been called nuts, bizarre, paranoid, a conspiracy theorist, a caricature and it's been implied that I need meds a coupla times. I've been mocked and ridiculed. I don't really care , but don't fumble on those dicks you juggle when I bite back. 
(05-04-2016, 04:43 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: This is my last response about this

I've been called nuts, bizarre, paranoid, a conspiracy theorist, a caricature and it's been implied that I need meds a coupla times. I've been mocked and ridiculed. I don't really care , but don't fumble on those dicks you juggle when I bite back. 

LOL...You definitely need meds dude.  It's quite apparent.  The rocks you throw are easily dodged by me I mean you simply used the F word and called me a dick...lol.  But hey if you get overly sensitive to being ribbed here maybe there's a bit more truth to it than you want to admit or I even thought.

Let's see if you tell the truth.   Cool

(05-04-2016, 03:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Listen, it's ok to be a follower. Just don't do it at my expense. Ive done nothing to you or anyone else on this board to warrant these attacks. I've been respectful and mindful of everyone's opinion in this thread and others that I've participated in. 

Wtf happened here?   I was jokingly throwing out a ridiculous CT and you took it as a slight on you personally.   Why?  I happen to enjoy this thread as I'm not going to organically come across most of this shit.  Your opinion is YOUR opinion. Don't let a little tom foolery get you so upset.  That's just what "they" want.  

For what it's worth, it's pretty evident at this point SCS is a government plant installed 15 hrs ago to derail this thread when it occurred.  
(05-04-2016, 05:19 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wtf happened here?   I was jokingly throwing out a ridiculous CT and you took it as a slight on you personally.   Why?  I happen to enjoy this thread as I'm not going to organically come across most of this shit.  Your opinion is YOUR opinion. Don't let a little tom foolery get you so upset.  That's just what "they" want.  

For what it's worth, it's pretty evident at this point SCS is a government plant installed 15 hrs ago to derail this thread when it occurred.  

Code 7.  Code 7.  Begin denaturing process.  Target one VD.  Expunge all evidence of existence from the matrix.   Mellow

So, re-railing the thread.....DA, what is your opinion on my theory regarding the 9/11 coverup? I'd also like to revisit one poster's suggestion of delving into HAARP.

"Better send those refunds..."

(05-04-2016, 04:43 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: This is my last response about this

What do you expect?

If you are going to call all of us stupid gullible rubes based on some very flimsy evidence then you better grow some thicker skin.
(05-03-2016, 04:54 PM)Benton Wrote: My mom always used to call me my uncle's name. Then my brother's name. It's not a time shift, it's dementia.

Seriously, most of the stuff is just how our brain digests and compartmentalizes information. You've probably seen Interview With The Vampire a couple times, but you've probably seen "interview with a _______" in news stories, excerpts, etc. hundreds of times. You've probably heard people mistakenly call it "Interview With A Vampire" for years. Your brain, trying to manage all that information, changes out the "A" for the "The" to make the info more readily available. Dates back to the stone age when your ability to quick recall how to determine a poisonous snake meant the difference in life and death. Now we use those same skills to play 10 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

I clearly remember that as 6 degrees.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-05-2016, 09:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I clearly remember that as 6 degrees.

Clearly, the past has altered around you.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-04-2016, 04:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You definitely need meds dude.  It's quite apparent.  The rocks you throw are easily dodged by me I mean you simply used the F word and called me a dick...lol.  But hey if you get overly sensitive to being ribbed here maybe there's a bit more truth to it than you want to admit or I even thought.

Let's see if you tell the truth.   Cool

Color me impressed. You said dick, sensitive and ribbed all in the same reply and it had nothing to do with sex.

(05-05-2016, 01:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What do you expect?

If you are going to call all of us stupid gullible rubes based on some very flimsy evidence then you better grow some thicker skin.

We are clearly all just uninformed sheep.

(05-05-2016, 09:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I clearly remember that as 6 degrees.

Since Kevin Bacon got more famous it's gone up to 10.
(05-05-2016, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Color me impressed. You said dick, sensitive and ribbed all in the same reply and it had nothing to do with sex.

It was all a rouse to get you to say all of that as well as the word sex... Cool

(05-05-2016, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Since Kevin Bacon got more famous it's gone up to 10.

I don't think you understand the premise of that game then.  As his fame increases the degrees to get to Kevin Bacon should go down.