Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Conspiracy Thread
(04-19-2016, 10:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Except for the fact that the elevators in the WTC were the bees knees of all elevators in the world, therefore you wouldn't let some start up manage them. 

The folks at Otis were on site responding during the first attack back in the 90's. In other words, they were a professional outfit with offices a website and everything. 

ACE? Not so much during 9/11. In fact, they had a half assed web page and two run down offices, they were no where to be found, as far as responding. 

The world trade center was constructed starting in 1968. Those elevators were over 40 years old. I'm thinking 40+ year old technology is no longer exactly cutting edge. Bids get undercut all the time in business. This is in no way credible evidence towards any type of conspiracy. Sorry.
(04-19-2016, 11:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The research I did says that ACE elevator was established in 1982 and won the elevator contract for the WTC in 1994 seven years before the attack.  They remained in business until 2006 when they filed bankruptcy.

There is absolutely NOTHING suspicious about them at all.

And even if they did create a bogus elevator company to plant bombs they would not have gone to the trouble of a carrying out a complex multi-million dollar project to replace all the motors and controls.  They would have just "done some maintenance".

They came into busnisess in '80/81. 

If you can find any jobs they did prior to 1994 lemme know. 

Odd that they'd file bankruptcy after Silverstein won 4 billion in his settlement. You'd think they got paid. 

This article sums up ACE/WTC

http://www.aneta.org/911experiments_com/AceElevator/
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(04-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: The world trade center was constructed starting in 1968. Those elevators were over 40 years old. I'm thinking 40+ year old technology is no longer exactly cutting edge. Bids get undercut all the time in business. This is in no way credible evidence towards any type of conspiracy. Sorry.

Perhaps you could click the links. 
Yep. There's people out there that think not only the moon, but the entire solar system is a hologram. 

I'm not sure how that relates to this though, that quantum physics believes it's possible we live in a computer simulation. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis
Here's a video I came across some time ago about the moon hologram. 

(04-19-2016, 11:08 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I enjoy a good conspiracy theory but haven't found one I really buy into.  The Sandy Hook and 9/11 kinda piss me off but always try and see the other side.  I will throw out one of the most famous.  Who really killed JFK?  Russians, Cubans, Mexicans, Johnson, Oswald, CIA, FBI, Jackie, Marilyn Monroe, Bush, etc?

Perhaps you might like this one

The Missing 411; Cover up of disappearances in our national parks
(04-20-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Skull and Crossbones Fraternity at Harvard.....or Yale.....or was it Princeton? They are the Illuminati.

It's all of the above. 
(04-20-2016, 07:43 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Perhaps you could click the links. 

Yes. They are quite amusing.
(04-20-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Skull and Crossbones Fraternity at Harvard.....or Yale.....or was it Princeton? They are the Illuminati.

I don't normally get into this forum.  Actually, never.  But please, please, tell me You don't believe in the Illuminati.  Really?  The lizard people?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Furthermore, this 9/11 conspiracy shit is a joke. There's no way someone, or many, would've talked. Use your heads!
Flouride in the water is clearly used to reduce the IQ of the general population. No?
(04-20-2016, 11:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Flouride in the water is clearly used to reduce the IQ of the general population. No?

And, what would be the purpose of "dumbing" down your citizens who produce your tax dollars?  
(04-20-2016, 11:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And, what would be the purpose of "dumbing" down your citizens who produce your tax dollars?  

I don't believe in this particular conspiracy, but the purpose would be to make it easier to control the masses.  Easier to get reelected and hold power.  Pay them less because they don't have better education, etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-20-2016, 11:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't believe in this particular conspiracy, but the purpose would be to make it easier to control the masses.  Easier to get reelected and hold power.  Pay them less because they don't have better education, etc.

Well, I guess I could see this as an argument.  But wouldn't "those in control" be drinking the same flouride?  Or would they somehow get different water?
(04-20-2016, 11:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, I guess I could see this as an argument.  But wouldn't "those in control" be drinking the same flouride?  Or would they somehow get different water?

Smart enough to get different water.

Citation:  Flint Michigan.
(04-20-2016, 11:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Smart enough to get different water.

Citation:  Flint Michigan.

Flint has nothing to do with flouride.  It's contaminated with lead.  This logic is reminding me of the "chemtrails" conspiracies.  You can't hide from the ill's you produce.  I guess we agree to disagree.  I'm not buying these petty theories.  Smells like Bigfoot.
(04-20-2016, 11:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Flint has nothing to do with flouride.  It's contaminated with lead.  This logic is reminding me of the "chemtrails" conspiracies.  You can't hide from the ill's you produce.  I guess we agree to disagree.  I'm not buying these petty theories.  Smells like Bigfoot.

No, no...I meant the people in charge were drinking bottled water.  That's all.

If there *is* a conspiracy to dumb down the general population it has less to do with what's in the water and more to do with what's in the air (television, internet, "news" channels, etc...)
(04-20-2016, 11:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no...I meant the people in charge were drinking bottled water.  That's all.

If there *is* a conspiracy to dumb down the general population it has less to do with what's in the water and more to do with what's in the air (television, internet, "news" channels, etc...)

Okay.  I think I mistook you.  We're probably more or less on the same page.
I dont buy it either. But there has to be something responsible for all these idiots.
(04-20-2016, 10:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't normally get into this forum.  Actually, never.  But please, please, tell me You don't believe in the Illuminati.  Really?  The lizard people?

What does lizard people have to with it?