Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Conspiracy Thread
One of the things that was weird about the Sandy Hook shooter is he was 6ft tall/112 pounds and suffered from severe malnutrition that the brain was damaged from anorexia.

The fact that he could kill so many with multiple shots per victim with a rifle and be able to keep enough wits to do so is kinda strange.

I'm no CT person. That may be nothing. It just sounds weird.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(04-19-2016, 06:00 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Here goes, someone please try to explain the events that took place on June 8, 1967.  If this were an accident, then why was it covered up?  Who were they really protecting by covering these events up and for what purpose?

This link contains the documentary, "Dead in the Water."

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

USS Liberty Memorial

Quote:Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact. Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims. They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack. Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either. They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder.

I haven't heard much about this, though I have heard of the USS Liberty. 

From what I have gleaned, it appears the Israeli's were trying to set up Egypt to entice America into the conflict. 

None of the crew believe Israel's explanation and apparently Israel were close enough to open up machine gun fire on the vessel. 

Looks like this is a cover up. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(04-19-2016, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: A newer company trying to win business from an older more established company by bidding a job at a lower price to win the contract....can you just imagine the suspiciousness of that?

Except for the fact that the elevators in the WTC were the bees knees of all elevators in the world, therefore you wouldn't let some start up manage them. 

The folks at Otis were on site responding during the first attack back in the 90's. In other words, they were a professional outfit with offices a website and everything. 

ACE? Not so much during 9/11. In fact, they had a half assed web page and two run down offices, they were no where to be found, as far as responding. 
(04-19-2016, 08:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Two things matter with bids. Which company is cheaper and which one your wife's brother owns. If an older company didn't get the bid, I'd bet a stack of dildos that's why.

And you can't disprove something didn't happen. I can't disprove we haven't been visited by aliens or that no one didn't eat a turkey sandwich on the titanic.

See my response to Beaker. 

I amended my post. 
(04-19-2016, 09:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: One of the things that was weird about the Sandy Hook shooter is he was 6ft tall/112 pounds and suffered from severe malnutrition that the brain was damaged from anorexia.

The fact that he could kill so many with multiple shots per victim with a rifle and be able to keep enough wits to do so is kinda strange.

I'm no CT person.  That may be nothing.  It just sounds weird.

Yeah I don't know man. I just don't follow these incidents like that. I never even gave it a second thought or ever even purposefully clicked a link suggesting a conspiracy. Give me some time and I'll look into it. 
(04-19-2016, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did the British Government kill Princess Di?

I believe there's something there, but like mass shootings, I never really looked into it much. I will also look into this and post at a later time/date. 
(04-19-2016, 05:46 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. There's nothing curious about a company with virtually no experience or clientele winning a bid for the elevator contract over a known and trusted company. Nothing suspicious about said company just disappearing after the attacks. 

Research ACE elevator company outta NJ, and compare them to century's old, Otis elevator company. 

Because it was a planned attack. 

Doesn't surprise me the government would employ the same tactics, then.

Link to the elevator article I read years ago. Funny how I can only find it archived. 

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

The research I did says that ACE elevator was established in 1982 and won the elevator contract for the WTC in 1994 seven years before the attack.  They remained in business until 2006 when they filed bankruptcy.

There is absolutely NOTHING suspicious about them at all.

And even if they did create a bogus elevator company to plant bombs they would not have gone to the trouble of a carrying out a complex multi-million dollar project to replace all the motors and controls.  They would have just "done some maintenance".
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory but haven't found one I really buy into. The Sandy Hook and 9/11 kinda piss me off but always try and see the other side. I will throw out one of the most famous. Who really killed JFK? Russians, Cubans, Mexicans, Johnson, Oswald, CIA, FBI, Jackie, Marilyn Monroe, Bush, etc?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-19-2016, 11:08 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I enjoy a good conspiracy theory but haven't found one I really buy into.  The Sandy Hook and 9/11 kinda piss me off but always try and see the other side.  I will throw out one of the most famous.  Who really killed JFK?  Russians, Cubans, Mexicans, Johnson, Oswald, CIA, FBI, Jackie, Marilyn Monroe, Bush, etc?

I think you missed the most famous: The moon
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-19-2016, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you missed the most famous: The moon

That is a good one.  I enjoy most and interested to maybe hear of ones that I haven't heard of before.  Also the different perspectives about all of them.
(04-19-2016, 11:08 PM)Cure4CF Wrote:  Who really killed JFK?  Russians, Cubans, Mexicans, Johnson, Oswald, CIA, FBI, Jackie, Marilyn Monroe, Bush, etc?

One of the biggest questions of all time.

And there are enough legit questions about that whole situation to make me think there might be more to it than the official story.

But if there wqs a secret it will never be known.  Pretty much everyone involved is dead now.
(04-19-2016, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you missed the most famous: The moon

Ask Stanley Kubrick.
Oh...wait....

The Moon is real.

I don't know anyone who disputes this.
(04-20-2016, 10:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The Moon is real.

You underestimate the depths of the idiot pool.

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(04-20-2016, 11:01 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You underestimate the depths of the idiot pool.

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

Quote:Until recently, I, too, believed in the traditional, establishment view of the moon.

That damn establishment making fools of the rest of us.

OK upon further reading, that has to be a joke site.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Anyone who claims the moon is not real is crazy.

If the moon did not exist where else would the Illuminati hold their secret meetings with our alien overlords?
(04-20-2016, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone who claims the moon is not real is crazy.

If the moon did not exist where else would the Illuminati hold their secret meetings with our alien overlords?

Well, I mean...Bill O'Reily has no logical explanation for the tides.  They just come in and go out.  You can't explain that.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(04-20-2016, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone who claims the moon is not real is crazy.

Have you ever been to the moon? Ever met anyone who has?

Sure, there's Neil Armstrong. But if the JFK assassination has taught us anything it's that the Masons can always find one guy willing to say anything.
Skull and Crossbones Fraternity at Harvard.....or Yale.....or was it Princeton? They are the Illuminati.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(04-20-2016, 10:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The Moon is real.

Of course it is, I was pointing to the question of what type of cheese is it made out of.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]