Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitutional Crisis is Here!
(05-31-2018, 11:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm late here, but most polling shows broad support for the probe.

With regards to the OP, Trey Gowdy came out yesterday and claimed the FBI's use of informants in investigating the crimes of numerous Trump campaign staffers was standard practice and, as far as he can tell at the time, conducted properly. 

Well since Dems think Gordy is a miserable lying POS they should start looking into this use of informants.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-31-2018, 08:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well since Dems think Gordy is a miserable lying POS they should start looking into this use of informants.

Problem is Gowdy is not alone.  Apparently every single one who was briefed thinks the same thing.  The Republicans who  did not speak out like Gowdy have just been silent.  Not a single one is backing up Trump on this.
(05-31-2018, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Problem is Gowdy is not alone.  Apparently every single one who was briefed thinks the same thing.  The Republicans who  did not speak out like Gowdy have just been silent.  Not a single one is backing up Trump on this.

Oh I agree. I was just goofing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]