Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL AFC North Preview
https://youtu.be/Pnf2fo6RoxQ

Can't say there's really anything I disagree with in their assessment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Secondary. Bengals have a better secondary than the Ravens.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well we're all set then. Why are we going to bother watching the games when we already know the results?  
Someone is going to disappoint someone. They do every season. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In the NFL injuries are crucial. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you have on the field or bench, it's whats on the IR.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 04:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: https://youtu.be/Pnf2fo6RoxQ

Can't say there's really anything I disagree with in their assessment.

Me either

And I think we have our work cut out for us making a wildcard. AFCW could easily take it away from us.
Reply/Quote
Thanks Philhos, actually like Bucky.

I disagree with their Secondary call as well and believe we have the best Secondary.

But i guess they had to give the Ravens something lol

We could also have the best weapons but much of ours are unproven or are always injured like Eifert
so i understand them giving that to the Steelers.

Overall pretty solid assessment. All depends on our O-line and Zamp's playcalling really.

Need to see our front 7 stop the run better. Definately the most talented but this needs to happen for me
to really believe we can win as many games as i predicted. I believe that Minter and Billings will get much
better with more snaps on Defense. Love our pass rush but we need to stop the run better. Don't like
getting ran on, we need to stop the run to get teams in 3rd and longs so our guys can pin their ears back
and get after the passer.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 01:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Philhos, actually like Bucky.

I disagree with their Secondary call as well and believe we have the best Secondary.

But i guess they had to give the Ravens something lol

We could also have the best weapons but much of ours are unproven or are always injured like Eifert
so i understand them giving that to the Steelers.

Overall pretty solid assessment. All depends on our O-line and Zamp's playcalling really.

Need to see our front 7 stop the run better. Definately the most talented but this needs to happen for me
to really believe we can win as many games as i predicted. I believe that Minter and Billings will get much
better with more snaps on Defense. Love our pass rush but we need to stop the run better. Don't like
getting ran on, we need to stop the run to get teams in 3rd and longs so our guys can pin their ears back
and get after the passer.

It all depends on guys like Jackson and Billings. If they come out of the gate as good players, then our defense is dynamic.

If they struggle...then our secondary is very vulnerable. Our defensive line would also struggle against the run.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 01:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It all depends on guys like Jackson and Billings. If they come out of the gate as good players, then our defense is dynamic.

If they struggle...then our secondary is very vulnerable. Our defensive line would also struggle against the run.

Do we know for sure that Billings will be the starter at NT? I thought Pat Sims had been doing that through the preseason games?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote