Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Curse of Hamabre
Shocked 
I'm completely and utterly convinced that the poor play by the bengals is the result for Hamabre's untimely death.

This gorilla;This great piece of life; brought joy to the city of Cincinatti. But ever since he died, the Bengals have fallen short.

The "Dicks out" meme took all of their penises and now they're just a bunch of manginas.

Discuss.
Reply/Quote
Weak pop out to the catcher after a couple big swings and misses. Harambe. Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
The curse was way before Harambe.

If we didnt win a playoff game in 05, 09, 11, 12, 13, and 14, what makes you think we will win one in 15 or 16?

History has a tendency to repeat itself.

Harambe died and mike brown was still cheap. He was cheap before, and cheap after. And thats where it all starts

And if you call yourself a Bengals fan, please learn how to spell "Cincinnati" correctly.
Reply/Quote
THANK YOU, I have stated this in multiple threads Harambe is no longer with us and we have been playing like hot garbage. Yes we have a curse on us already but at least we could make playoffs and look good during the regular season, now that he's gone we look like trash we need to pay our respect to him and only then will we win games.
Reply/Quote
yes. the curse he speaks of is of that of mr. BO JACKSON. he's too young to have seen or known it. the bengals ended his career. we haven't won a playoff game since.
Reply/Quote
Its Harambe .. Facepalm
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
it's bo jackson not a gorilla.
Reply/Quote
gd kids. get off my lawn....
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have been cursed from the very beginning

Greg Cook getting hurt
Stanley Wilson doing coke the night before the Super Bowl
Tim Krumrei breaking his ankle during the Super Bowl
Ki'Jana Carter blowing out his knee during preseason
Mike Brown - enough said
Carson Palmer getting his knee blasted in the playoff game
Andy Dalton breaking his thumb last year

And Marvin Lewis not know how to coach a playoff team.
Reply/Quote
cook wilson and krumrei came before they won another playoff game. after bo they haven't won a playoff game. the curse lives.
Reply/Quote
Um... F*** Harambe? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:50 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm completely and utterly convinced that the poor play by the bengals is the result for Hamabre's untimely death.

This gorilla;This great piece of life; brought joy to the city of Cincinatti. But ever since he died, the Bengals have fallen short.

The "Dicks out" meme took all of their penises and now they're just a bunch of manginas.

Discuss.

um. Cincinnati and Harambe. Put some Respekt on it!!! Attitude Bang Head Stop 
Reply/Quote
Humans>Animals.

Our curse is the Bo Jackson curse.
Reply/Quote
Yeah man.....it's the curse of Bo Jackson.  NO ONE.....not even Bengals fans....are happy with cutting an all time greats career short.  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No no no it's my fault guys! I forgot to ward off the curse!

Every year before the season starts I travel to an ancient volcano where the Aztecs used to sacrifice humans to appease the sun with a small tuft of Bengal tiger fur and throw it into the volcano. After I throw it into the volcano I close my eyes and pronounce all of the teams we play in reverse while hopping on one foot (I step back from the volcano a little bit before this part.) to ward off any curses and bring us good fortune.
Reply/Quote