Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DUMBEST play of the entire game
1st and goal on the 1 inch line. Who in the HELL in their right mind is going to run a QB draw where the ball is handed to the RB three or four yards in the backfield, ESPECIALLY after the OL has gotten pretty much manhandled all day??? Is ANYONE going to tell me that Burrow, with Mixon and whoever pushing him wouldn't have been able to get an inch in four tries? Damn some of these professional offensive coordinators have ZERO basic common sense. That, IMO, was the absolute dumbest play of the game. Inexcusable stupidity.
Reply/Quote
This thread could almost be a question with a poll.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:26 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: 1st and goal on the 1 inch line. Who in the HELL in their right mind is going to run a QB draw where the ball is handed to the RB three or four yards in the backfield, ESPECIALLY after the OL has gotten pretty much manhandled all day??? Is ANYONE going to tell me that Burrow, with Mixon and whoever pushing him wouldn't have been able to get an inch in four tries? Damn some of these professional offensive coordinators have ZERO basic common sense. That, IMO, was the absolute dumbest play of the game. Inexcusable stupidity.

1. A QB draw is a QB running play.

3. This is an incredibly archaic (and faulty) way of thinking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:26 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: 1st and goal on the 1 inch line. Who in the HELL in their right mind is going to run a QB draw where the ball is handed to the RB three or four yards in the backfield, ESPECIALLY after the OL has gotten pretty much manhandled all day??? Is ANYONE going to tell me that Burrow, with Mixon and whoever pushing him wouldn't have been able to get an inch in four tries? Damn some of these professional offensive coordinators have ZERO basic common sense. That, IMO, was the absolute dumbest play of the game. Inexcusable stupidity.

I believe the Seahawks did this with the Super Bowl on the lines. Soooo it happens?
Reply/Quote
QB sneak
Reply/Quote