Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The (Dalton-less) Overrated Player Thread
(08-25-2019, 11:52 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He calls everyone’s post “shit posting “ but that’s fine in your book. I call him a dork when there’s a million other things I could have named him but that’s not okay.  He must be your buddy i guess.

He did not attack you personally, he attacked your posts. Big difference, hope you can see it clearer now, Nope, never met him, but I do thinks his thoughts (posts) add value to the forum so I respect him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 12:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He did not attack you personally, he attacked your posts. Big difference, hope you can see it clearer now, Nope, never met him, but I do thinks his thoughts (posts) add value to the forum so I respect him.

Yep calling people’s post “shit” I see why you respect him.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 11:52 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He calls everyone’s post “shit posting “ but that’s fine in your book. I call him a dork when there’s a million other things I could have named him but that’s not okay.  He must be your buddy i guess.

You need to learn the difference between attacking a persons posts and making personal attacks.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 09:53 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote