Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Damage Isn't Done Just Yet
In this day and age the Bengals are even more of a mom and pop shop. Charming but it won't get you very far.

Shame how much Mike has shit all over his dads legacy. I constantly have to remind people that Paul was/is a pretty big deal up there with the greatest football minds of all time and the Bengals were his baby.

I figure he has about 5 years to turn it around but then again Cincinnati may be desperate to keep them because well, it's Cincinnati. A lot of it's soul left with the blue collar workers. The city is kind of bland without a identity other than a fantastic children's hospital and Skyline/Goldstar which not many people dig outside of Cincinnati. I guess the Ferris Wheel was a nice touch.

Reply/Quote
Well...this will not sit well around here at all.

He said he is reviewing which of those coaches and players they'll take into next season and he said he has the say on the staff. He wouldn't talk specifically about which assistants he'll retain, although indications are he's keeping his coordinators because multiple reports have identified only a handful of position coaches moving that include both line coaches.

https://www.bengals.com/news/the-future-is-now-for-bengals

Another year of Lou's shit defense.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 10:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well...this will not sit well around here at all.

He said he is reviewing which of those coaches and players they'll take into next season and he said he has the say on the staff. He wouldn't talk specifically about which assistants he'll retain, although indications are he's keeping his coordinators because multiple reports have identified only a handful of position coaches moving that include both line coaches.

https://www.bengals.com/news/the-future-is-now-for-bengals

Another year of Lou's shit defense.

The stadium is going to look a lot like the Ravens game crowd next year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:09 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The stadium is going to look a lot like the Ravens game crowd next year.

Great, maybe I can get tickets down by the field and see Burrow play up close.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Great, maybe I can get tickets down by the field and see Burrow play up close.

Enjoy. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 02:30 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Yep. This front office is delusional if they think Taylor is going to completely turn it around with some new assistant coaches.  He will fail again this upcoming season, and we'll be right back here one year from now having the exact same conversation about him.  They're delaying the inevitable and wasting everybody's time.

Speaking of new assistants, good luck selling these jobs to any coaches worth a damn.

I really do hope you’re wrong for the sake of the fans, but I just don’t see how you are. Too many glaring issues
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:25 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Enjoy. :andy:

I will, and evidently I will get to park close too.... Wink
Reply/Quote
And now the damage is officially done.

Fwiw, I never started this thread believing they were going to go out and fix a bunch of other things, or show they were open to change. I started to point out that if you think keeping Zac Taylor was the final insult that you should be prepared for a few more. And of course, in typical Bengals fashion, they delivered.

After a 6 wins over 2 years we now have the following still intact: GM/HC/OC/DC.

Now that's an insult!!!!
Reply/Quote
I’m sure replacing the OL and WR coaches will sell plenty of tickets.

Reply/Quote