Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deep State appears to be for real!
(06-05-2019, 01:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Who says the news is shocking at this point.  If Mueller says Trump didn't conspire, then how did this 2 year narrative happen.  We have insurance policies, Clapper, Brennon, Comey all out in public.  Fisa courts and surveillance.  If Russians intervened, which Mueller says they did, seemed like our justice dept dropped the ball, blaming the wrong source, and with seemingly political bias.  All by leaking to the media, using the media, to an unprofessional conclusion not supported by the evidence Mueller had 40 mil to find.  

Mueller doesn't say "Trump didn't conspire."  He only says the evidence did not reach the level required for criminal conspiracy.  It's pretty clear the Russians and Trump campaign were working to connect.  And Trump et al. welcomed the outside help.

Why do you think the DOJ "dropped the ball"? 

What "wrong source" was blamed? 

The cost of the investigation has already been recouped by the Manafort forfeitures. 

Your post is confusing.  Are you saying there was no Russian attack on t he US election?
That it was a waste of time to investigate such an attack?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2019, 01:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote:  If Russians intervened, which Mueller says they did, seemed like our justice dept dropped the ball, blaming the wrong source, and with seemingly political bias.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Are you saying Russia did not intervene?

How did the Justice Department drop the ball?

Who blamed what wrong source?

**EDIT**  Sorry.  Did not see Dill's post before I posted this.
(06-05-2019, 12:34 PM)Goalpost Wrote: We will see when the inspector general's report comes out.  

So the answer at this point is "None".

Maybe ManzielTheBeast can answer the question since I asked him first.
(06-05-2019, 04:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the answer at this point is "None".

Maybe ManzielTheBeast can answer the question since I asked him first.

French, I don't know specifically what corruption as pertains to those post by that Q guy he was talking about. You would have to ask him. My take on corruption in DC would have to do with all the Congressmen on the take from Lobbyist and special interest groups. As we speak, Barr is investigating the "Deep State". We will see if Q is correct.
(06-05-2019, 01:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Who says the news is shocking at this point.  If Mueller says Trump didn't conspire, then how did this 2 year narrative happen.  We have insurance policies, Clapper, Brennon, Comey all out in public.  Fisa courts and surveillance.  If Russians intervened, which Mueller says they did, seemed like our justice dept dropped the ball, blaming the wrong source, and with seemingly political bias.  All by leaking to the media, using the media, to an unprofessional conclusion not supported by the evidence Mueller had 40 mil to find.  

I believe Trump threw this figure out there. It was more like 25 mill. Big Difference.

As a comparison, Trumps golf outings have cost the Taxpayers over 100 mill so far and counting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-golf-102-million-taxpayers_n_5ce46727e4b09b23e65a01bb

Whats worse, when Trump is out of office, the Taxpayers will have to pay the Secret Service to guard this Conman and his inbred family for life. Let that sink in.
Votes have consequences.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(06-06-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I believe Trump threw this figure out there. It was more like 25 mill. Big Difference.

As a comparison, Trumps golf outings have cost the Taxpayers over 100 mill so far and counting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-golf-102-million-taxpayers_n_5ce46727e4b09b23e65a01bb

Whats worse, when Trump is out of office, the Taxpayers will have to pay the Secret Service to guard this Conman and his inbred family for life. Let that sink in.

The US government already has that back, plus 11 million "profit."

https://investigaterussia.org/media/2019-03-29/manafort-forfeit-36-million

Investigations into to Trump himself should eventually bring more. Maybe enough to pay for the golf.