Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Defend Mike Mitchell Thread
I’ll start. Stilllfers futtbawl.
Reply/Quote
That's just hard nosed, playing through the whistle, championship level, Smith needs to keep his head on a swivel, Stooler way football.

Did I miss anything? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's just hard nosed, playing through the whistle, championship level, Smith needs to keep his head on a swivel, Stooler way football.

Yeah, you didn't bring up the 6 rings stuff....you know, from the last century.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's just hard nosed, playing through the whistle, championship level, Smith needs to keep his head on a swivel, Stooler way football.

This is just old school, smash mouthed, bring your lunch in a metal pail football.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, you didn't bring up the 6 rings stuff....you know, from the last century.... Hilarious

More ill-informed morons that claim Steelers say 6 rings when they have no evidence to back it up. If I had a dollar for every time a Bengals fan claimed that, I could swim in the dollars from Bengals fans. Please get new material. Steelers fans here don't say that.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:41 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: More ill-informed morons that claim Steelers say 6 rings when they have no evidence to back it up. If I had a dollar for every time a Bengals fan claimed that, I could swim in the dollars from Bengals fans. Please get new material. Steelers fans here don't say that.

This is actually true. Somehow this forum has attracted the 8 Steelers fans on the globe who needn’t be lobotomized for the good of humanity.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is actually true. Somehow this forum has attracted the 8 Steelers fans on the globe who needn’t be lobotomized for the good of humanity.

Sounds like someone has 7 alts

Reply/Quote
So this thread was started so Bengals fans could defend Mitchell when Steelers fans weren't?

Good for you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Sounds like someone has 7 alts

If someone has 7 alts they should be lobotomized. So zero (0, none) Steelers fans contribute anything to humanity is what you’re saying. I’m inclined to agree.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: So this thread was started so Bengals fans could defend Mitchell when Steelers fans weren't?

Good for you.

He was pushed. So says yinz
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He was pushed. So says yinz

He was shoved!!!!!! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He was pushed. So says yinz

(10-17-2017, 08:21 AM)Wyche Wrote: He was shoved!!!!!! LMAO

And Antonio Brown ducked into that hit! Ninja

I guess HE said he was pushed and was losing his balance.

I'd believe he didn't go out of his way to not hit Smith.  Doubt he was trying to take out his knees.  

But QB's can be real touchy about that stuff.  Rodgers was harping at the guy who sacked him and broke his collarbone and it was a totally legal hit.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 09:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: And Antonio Brown ducked into that hit! Ninja

I guess HE said he was pushed and was losing his balance.

I'd believe he didn't go out of his way to not hit Smith.  Doubt he was trying to take out his knees.  

But QB's can be real touchy about that stuff.  Rodgers was harping at the guy who sacked him and broke his collarbone and it was a totally legal hit.
Gotta love the shit-show that is the Steelers organization! "Model franchise!" What a joke.

It was just Mike Mitchell being the scum that he is. Coming from a Steelers fans when Steelers fans are the most delusional and unreasonable fans in the history of sports. Pathetic. B
ut you know it will be ignored by the organization and most of their fans. Hilarious.

I love pointing out that he's a d bag and you're paying him something like five million a year to be average at best.
[Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] 

Have you not looked at the facts?!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gotta love the shit-show that is the Steelers organization! "Model franchise!" What a joke.

It was just Mike Mitchell being the scum that he is. Coming from a Steelers fans when Steelers fans are the most delusional and unreasonable fans in the history of sports. Pathetic. B
ut you know it will be ignored by the organization and most of their fans. Hilarious.

I love pointing out that he's a d bag and you're paying him something like five million a year to be average at best.
[Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] 

Have you not looked at the facts?!

Oh.

Nervous

Is this where I'm suppose to talk about Ray Lewis killed two guys, Sugg throwing bleach on his gf or Flaccoverde's contract?  I haven't been in smack talk much recently.

Did anyone mention six rings yet?

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh.

Nervous

Is this where I'm suppose to talk about Ray Lewis killed two guys, Sugg throwing bleach on his gf or Flaccoverde's contract?  I haven't been in smack talk much recently.

Did anyone mention six rings yet?

Smirk

Six rings is irrelevant, but your franchise being led by a rapist and everyone turning a blind eye to it is very relevant.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Six rings is irrelevant, but your franchise being led by a rapist and everyone turning a blind eye to it is very relevant.

Harvey Weinstein is our QB?   Ninja

All seriousness aside, yeah Mitchell is average.  Hard to smack back on that one!  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Harvey Weinstein is our QB?   Ninja

All seriousness aside, yeah Mitchell is average.  Hard to smack back on that one!  Smirk

Steelers fans are impossible to debate with objectively,

Reply/Quote
I’m inclined to call what you two have going on here a circle jerk. But I suppose it’s just a regular old jerk, with only being two people and all.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:23 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m inclined to call what you two have going on here a circle jerk. But I suppose it’s just a regular old jerk, with only being two people and all.

This back and forth might seem like a tug of war, and some of these posts I might be reaching, but look around and you'll see I am yanking Steeler's fans chains. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is actually true. Somehow this forum has attracted the 8 Steelers fans on the globe who needn’t be lobotomized for the good of humanity.

True.

Now, go to any steelers board and you'll see exactly the opposite. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote