Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Defend Mike Mitchell Thread
(10-17-2017, 04:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True.

Now, go to any steelers board and you'll see exactly the opposite. 

I was banned from the Steelers official message board years ago just because I didn't agree with all the head office decisions and made a post about it. That board is a joke. I love this board.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 04:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True.

Now, go to any steelers board and you'll see exactly the opposite. 

Go to any NFL team's main board and you'll see the opposite.  Jungle Noise is no exception. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is actually true. Somehow this forum has attracted the 8 Steelers fans on the globe who needn’t be lobotomized for the good of humanity.

Where do you come up with the number of 8?

I only count 2 that don't need to be lobotomized.

(10-17-2017, 04:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I was banned from the Steelers official message board years ago just because I didn't agree with all the head office decisions and made a post about it. That board is a joke. I love this board.

^ 1 of 2

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 06:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Where do you come up with the number of 8?

^ 1 of 2

Was drinking. I tend to exaggerate.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 06:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Where do you come up with the number of 8?

^ 1 of 2

Agreed....hell I'd welcome Capt. Obvious in Jungle Noise....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The issue here is not just the flagrant hit on Smith but Mitchell also speared Charcandwick West Helmet to Helmet in the same game and just for grins was involved in another Helmet to Helmet hit on Tyreek Hill.

Add in his past offenses and if the NFL does not suspend him here they are guilty of rank hypocrisy and need to apologize to other players like Danny Trevathan.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 04:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I was banned from the Steelers official message board years ago just because I didn't agree with all the head office decisions and made a post about it. That board is a joke. I love this board.

I never go to Steeler boards any more. I discovered more than a decade ago that it’s way more fun to argue against idiot fans of a different team than it is against idiot fans of your own team.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 07:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: The issue here is not just the flagrant hit on Smith but Mitchell also speared Charcandwick West Helmet to Helmet in the same game and just for grins was involved in another Helmet to Helmet hit on Tyreek Hill.

Add in his past offenses and if the NFL does not suspend him here they are guilty of rank hypocrisy and need to apologize to other players like Danny Trevathan.

What do you mean?? Spearing is legal if they don't throw a flag!!  Just look all the helmet to helmet hits in this video to prove It! Not a single flag! Then check out all the professional commentors pointing out how he is the least dirty safety in the league because he gets so little penalties!!! 

https://youtu.be/3GQ7e-z5cRw
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll start. Stilllfers futtbawl.

I can't defend him. He"s a douchebag. Always has been, always will be.
Reply/Quote
At least Birthdefect is a good player
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 07:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: The issue here is not just the flagrant hit on Smith but Mitchell also speared Charcandwick West Helmet to Helmet in the same game and just for grins was involved in another Helmet to Helmet hit on Tyreek Hill.

I agree. The NFL should not suspend him and then apologize.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 11:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I can't defend him. He"s a douchebag. Always has been, always will be.

The fact that this was posted by a guy named Captain Obvious is too good.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Six rings is irrelevant, but your franchise being led by a rapist and everyone turning a blind eye to it is very relevant.

Ok Brad.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Ok Brad.

Ok Vlad.
Reply/Quote
FYI most Steeler fans would LOVE for Mike Mitchell to be kicked out of the league.....you know, because he SUCKS.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 07:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed....hell I'd welcome Capt. Obvious in Jungle Noise....

You guys are hilarious.  The vast majority of real Steelers fans don't like Mitchell.  He costs us far more that he helps us, it's not a difficult decision.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You guys are hilarious.  The vast majority of real Steelers fans don't like Mitchell.  He costs us far more that he helps us, it's not a difficult decision.

This right here....Only Brad truly believes otherwise...And no one wants to think like Brad.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote