Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Delete Queen
Tells Trump to do as she does:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-delete-your-account/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

If she or a member of her team actually tweeted this; the stupidity cannot be easily explained.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Fantastic thread title.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to survive it"

This is going to be nasty, comical and dangerous. I fear the next six months and that no matter who wins the election, I'm afraid it's going to be bloody.

I hope and pray that both Clinton and Trump refuse the nomination during their respective conventions and we get candidates that the United States needs. Of course it won't happen since both Clinton and Trump are sociopaths and narcissists.

We are in real trouble in the near future.

What's crazy is that other Republicans rallied to Trump while Clinton was left hanging in the wind. That doesn't bode well for Clinton but I'm sure Democrats will rally soon.
Marvelous trolling on the part of Trump. It's the one thing he's good at.
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-10-2016, 02:55 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: "This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to survive it"

This is going to be nasty, comical and dangerous. I fear the next six months and that no matter who wins the election, I'm afraid it's going to be bloody.

I hope and pray that both Clinton and Trump refuse the nomination during their respective conventions and we get candidates that the United States needs. Of course it won't happen since both Clinton and Trump are sociopaths and narcissists.

We are in real trouble in the near future.

What's crazy is that other Republicans rallied to Trump while Clinton was left hanging in the wind. That doesn't bode well for Clinton but I'm sure Democrats will rally soon.
To make it more of a circus; I hear Mark Cuban said he'd be VP for either.  

(06-10-2016, 11:46 AM)bfine32 Wrote: To make it more of a circus; I hear Mark Cuban said he'd be VP for either.  

I'm on board as long as we can get 24 hour tv access like the show Big Brother.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-10-2016, 12:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm on board as long as we can get 24 hour tv access like the show Big Brother.  

If we do then Trump gets my vote; as I would better enjoy the shower cam with Melina, Ivanka, and Tiffinay over Hillary and Chelsea.

Given Bill could probably drag in some fresh tail from time to time. 

(06-10-2016, 12:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we do then Trump gets my vote; as I would better enjoy the shower cam with Melina, Ivanka, and Tiffinay over Hillary and Chelsea.

Yeah, but his taste in women isn't all that sound.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-10-2016, 12:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we do then Trump gets my vote; as I would better enjoy the shower cam with Melina, Ivanka, and Tiffinay over Hillary and Chelsea.

This channel would be Huuuuuuuuuuuuge folks.  I'm telling you Huuuge.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-10-2016, 12:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm on board as long as we can get 24 hour tv access like the show Big Brother.  

We're we not supposed to have that with Obama ?
That's what I thought he was talking about, with total transparency.
Ninja

Edit.... just thought further...
Total transparency would mean that you see through everything.
Therefore seeing nothing fulfils his promise.
(06-10-2016, 12:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, but his taste in women isn't all that sound.
Especially the one he took as his wife..

Donald would get in there with Ivanka and Tiffany a couple of times.