Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator
I am sure most of you probably know about this site but it's a pretty slick mock draft simulator. I ran a 4 round mock and would love for it to fall this way!

Draft Network Mock Draft Sim

[Image: 0ED9x9m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 06:01 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: I am sure most of you probably know about this site but it's a pretty slick mock draft simulator. I ran a 4 round mock and would love for it to fall this way!

Draft Network Mock Draft Sim

[Image: 0ED9x9m.jpg]

Was Spencer Brown available in the 4th? I heard Trey Smith has blood clots or something like that...

But this is probably a lot more realistic than my mock with Tremble lasting all the way to the 5th round.

I would really like this if Trey Smith is okay. 
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 06:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was Spencer Brown available in the 4th? I heard Trey Smith has blood clots or something like that...

But this is probably a lot more realistic than my mock with Tremble lasting all the way to the 5th round.

I would really like this if Trey Smith is okay. 

He DID...as a Tennessee fan I have watched this kid since he stepped on campus. He had to sit out a year while they got his medicine right but played last year with no issues. He is a mauler and just a great all around person.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 06:15 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: He DID...as a Tennessee fan I have watched this kid since he stepped on campus. He had to sit out a year while they got his medicine right but played last year with no issues. He is a mauler and just a great all around person.

Love the pick then and the start to the Draft. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 06:15 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: He DID...as a Tennessee fan I have watched this kid since he stepped on campus. He had to sit out a year while they got his medicine right but played last year with no issues. He is a mauler and just a great all around person.

Glad to hear this about Trey!!! 

I don't think I'm as high on him as you but I still think he'll be a decent-good NFL player. I see him as a RG only at the next level. Love his toughness and he plays with a mean streak. The Texas A&M game was a good showing of his power, length & heavy hands. I don't like his lack of body control. He completely whiffed on some blocks. The college game looked like it moved too fast for him at times but I think he'll be fine as a mauling RG.
Reply/Quote
It's weird how different that draft site's big board is in comparison to everyone else's.

They have Amari Rodgers going in round 2 and ranked at 51???

I'm a big time Clemson fan and even I think that is way too high for him.

Guess it just shows how different everyone's view on these prospects is from evaluator to evaluator.

Side note, look at their 38th ranked player.. a perfect 2nd rounder for the Bengals in Terrace Marshall Jr followed by Quinn Meinerz lining up well for round 3....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 06:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's weird how different that draft site's big board is in comparison to everyone else's.

They have Amari Rodgers going in round 2 and ranked at 51???

I'm a big time Clemson fan and even I think that is way too high for him.

Guess it just shows how different everyone's view on these prospects is from evaluator to evaluator.

Side note, look at their 38th ranked player.. a perfect 2nd rounder for the Bengals in Terrace Marshall Jr followed by Quinn Meinerz lining up well for round 3....

Wow, that would be one hell of a Draft. Sewell, Marshall and Meinerz!Pervert
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure why so many people want to go OT in the 2nd if we take Chase. That isn't the need, it's OG. If we go Pitts or Chase in round 1, the 2nd round pick has to be an interior linemen. The only reason we don't need one if we draft Sewell is because someone will get kicked inside to OG.

I'd much rather go OG1/2 than OT 6/7 in round 2.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 08:19 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm not sure why so many people want to go OT in the 2nd if we take Chase.  That isn't the need, it's OG.  If we go Pitts or Chase in round 1, the 2nd round pick has to be an interior linemen.  The only reason we don't need one if we draft Sewell is because someone will get kicked inside to OG.  

I'd much rather go OG1/2 than OT 6/7 in round 2.

Who is your Guard in the 2nd Hammer? I like Meinerz or Jackson Carman the best but there are lots of good ones.

If I do take an OT in the 2nd he has to be able to play Guard.
Reply/Quote