Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dreaded Mock (2022)
RD1: LEWIS CINE (FS)
[Image: 211231_ajw_fb_ob_3436-l.jpg]

What can LC give that Bates can't? 4.3 speed, $12 MIL in cap space, and Whoopi Goldberg dreads

RD2: DYLAN PARHAM/ C
[Image: Shutterstock_12833694pc.jpg]
DP has the perfect build and athleticism to play the pivot. He's 15 pounds heavier and has 2" longer arms than everyone's "dream center". Much like arm length PC dominates Tyler in the salad comparison

RD3: JALYN ARMOUR-DAVIS/ CB
[Image: 1f9a1790-796c-4d2a-8daa-082b07eb0951-3ab...?width=640]
Biggest hit on JA-D is that he only started for one year. Playing behind the likes of Diggs and Surtain will cause that. But one thing he brings that neither of those guys did is a spectacular dread game.

RD4: JELANI WOODS/ TE
[Image: 21359968_G.png]
JW turned some heads at the combine with his size/speed and went from being a possible UDFA to extreme value here. Although folks are just now catching on to his measuables; the dreads have always been there for folks to see

RD5: VELUS JONES/ WR
[Image: FGHAj5eXsAUVrnq.jpg]
This kid has spent 6 years at 3 different colleges. Finally showed a little production at WR last year, But just like his dread his return game has always been tight

RD 6: KALIA DAVIS/DT
[Image: LX2LT4QBX5EC3IQOO5WRKIYVZI.jpg]
Injury history and small school production leaves a huge question mark on the kid, But a couple things that have never been in question is the talent and the twisted locks

RD 7: BAM KNIGHT/RB
[Image: dvnztutur2axhl5selz8]
Not much production as a runner but he is a threat out of the backfield and returns kicks. His name is Zonovan but call him Bam, peep the dreads and just say damn

RD7:  MYRON CUNNINGHAM/OT
[Image: 76-Myron-Cunningham-8844.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1]
MC's talent is practice squad level, but his salad is All-Pro
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is actually a really nice mock. I love it!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
If only Tyler Linderbaum only had dreads…….:)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 10:22 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If only Tyler Linderbaum only had dreads…….:)

..and about 20 more pounds of ass. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and about 20 more pounds of ass. 

And 2 inch longer arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Actually would love this Draft lol

Well done Bfine, got players for our needs that are also really good players. Wink
Reply/Quote