Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Eifert Drama Continues
(10-21-2016, 07:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I thought they used the Atari 4800.

You can play Techmo on it for practice.
You can hook it up to your front projection tv so everyone can see...even the people in the back.
It has a keyboard and everything.

Yes, it's the Atari 4800

Nah Bratkowski took that with him. Had his whole playbook in it, couldn't let the bengals steal his secrets.
Reply/Quote
ESPN said all signs point towards Eifert returning Sunday
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:21 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Apple?  Are you kidding me?  Do you have any idea how much those cost back in the day??  Trust me... Mike's computer of choice is a Texas Instruments paired with a gleaming 1987 dot matrix printer.

Running DOS.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 09:20 PM)Trademark Wrote: ESPN said all signs point towards Eifert returning Sunday

This Sunday right?
Reply/Quote
Why can't Mike Brown be more like Rooney? Rooney just came out and said they expect Pig Ben to miss 2-6 weeks. 2-3 being the "best case scenario". Now is that so difficult? Shrouding injuries in mystery isn't going to help us win ball games, so why not be up front with your customers. It'd probably help Mike Brown's image if he actually spoke with respect toward his own customers on occasion.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 10:23 PM)JumboTron Wrote: This Sunday right?

Yes
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Just put him on the field and let him drawl coverage. Damn already! It will work.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 11:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just put him on the field and let him drawl coverage. Damn already! It will work.

The medical staffs of the other 31 teams probably know more about Eifert's condition than ours does. Who would we be fooling?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 01:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The medical staffs of the other 31 teams probably know more about Eifert's condition than ours does. Who would we be fooling?

This reminds me of a time when I went to my dr for a follow up apt for an eczema/foot issue. she came in sat down, looked at me with a empty/stressful look and says, "i have some not so great news about your test results but dont worry, we will get through this together the best we can." My heart fell through my ass. As i try to listen out of fear, It dawns on me, what test results? I havent had any tests? So i ask, results to which test? I havent had any tests? she looks at me, realizes she has the wrong patient and leaves the room shamingly. I never went back to her again.

Maybe she works for the bengals and they keep pulling mike browns chart.They have probaby been telling eifert hes too old to play and he is broken. HE may not be broken at all?

Reply/Quote
http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Tyler-Eifert-will-be-game-time-decision-Sunday-vs-Browns-48400892

No surprise. We see if he is listed as inactive tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:16 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Yeah Bengals staff and personnel are still on those old apples we had in Kindergarten, you know the ones with "The Oregon Trail" and "Number Munchers"  "Math Blaster" you know the deal, our playbooks come from NFL Gameday 98. 

Man this brings me back..

(10-21-2016, 07:02 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Hilarious  And speaking of Oregon Trail. "Tyler has died of dysentery"   

Lmao!

(10-21-2016, 07:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I thought they used the Atari 4800.

You can play Techmo on it for practice.
You can hook it up to your front projection tv so everyone can see...even the people in the back.
It has a keyboard and everything.

Yes, it's the Atari 4800

Yeah, fits our needs better...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 06:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This reminds me of a time when I went to my dr for a follow up apt for an eczema/foot issue. she came in sat down, looked at me with a empty/stressful look and says, "i have some not so great news about your test results but dont worry, we will get through this together the best we can." My heart fell through my ass. As i try to listen out of fear, It dawns on me, what test results? I havent had any tests? So i ask, results to which test? I havent had any tests? she looks at me, realizes she has the wrong patient and leaves the room shamingly. I never went back to her again.

Maybe she works for the bengals and they keep pulling mike browns chart.They have probaby been telling eifert hes too old to play and he is broken. HE may not be broken at all?

Reminds me of Sanford and Son when Fred goes to the hospital and they mix up his chart with a guy
that has to have his hemeroids removed and Lamont sees it and lets the Doctors take him in for surgery
anyways lol
Reply/Quote
How much playing time did Eifert get in today's game?
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 05:30 PM)WiscoFan Wrote: How much playing time did Eifert get in today's game?

I saw him less than a dozen times, but that was off the broadcast which obviously doesn't always show all of the personnel.
Reply/Quote
So he played?

Fuuuuuuuuuu

I just lost a sig bet.

Maybe Fredtoast didn't notice.
Reply/Quote