Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Magary
Mellow
I recently read an article which the title was "Why your team sucks 2017: Cincinnati Bengals". I don't know who this guy is but he had a lot of interesting observations. I don't know how to transpose this article, but he can be reached at "Drew Magary News"  his message falls under Deadspin. If interested.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:24 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Mellow
I recently read an article which the title was "Why your team sucks 2017: Cincinnati Bengals". I don't know who this guy is but he had a lot of interesting observations. I don't know how to transpose this article, but he can be reached at "Drew Magary News"  his message falls under Deadspin. If interested.

I'm pretty sure it's satire that is done every year for every team.

Might be wrong though.
Reply/Quote
May have been satire, I was just surfing Ohio State and somehow this article appeared . In the comments section one of the remarks was "I was eating at a downtown restaurant when MB happened to come in. He ordered a bowl of soup and asked the waitress if "Crackers cost extra". ?????
Reply/Quote
Ehhh.. (the link by the way https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-cincinnati-bengals-1797628436 )
I'm no fan of the literary equivalent of hurling wet dog turds, but this team is a lost cause and has been since Papa Paul died.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Granpahol, that be the one. Thank you,
Reply/Quote