Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End
This game represented the weakest performance I have seen since the Dalton-Green Era.

The only upside to this embarrassment is that the entire coaching staff should be wiped out. My tickets will not be renewed and after 45 years of being a huge fan (I don't really think I knew what was happening until I was 5), I am waving the white flag.

I hate watching this team. I hate the coaches. It literally makes me sick. I hope they are proud of their accomplishment of losing who is probably one of their most optimistic and loyal fans.

I feel sorry for guys like Dalton, Gio, and a few others to be saddled with such a pathetic coaching staff. Some I blame for just sucking ass on the field, but they are sure not put in a place to be successful with the panty-waste "don't give up a big play" scheme...only to be owned in time of possession and their defense was breathing fire from the first snap to the last.

Best of luck to all those fans that stick with it. It only took me nearly half a century to realize that this team will not change until Lewis, Alexander, and even the defensive coaches are gone. I just hope when it happens it doesn't give me hope again. I don't want it.

**** you, Marv and the Bengals. I hope you realize how pathetic you are and just quit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm in line right behind you.
Reply/Quote
Blow it up
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:34 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Blow it up

And then bury it.  Bury it deep.  Bury it with a shovel and then bury the shovel.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You always hear how the FO is afraid to make changes, afraid they'll end up back in the 90's. Turns out not making changes can get you back there too.

No FO in the league would stand pat on this fiasco...except one. And Marvin will be as arrogant as ever.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:39 PM)McC Wrote: You always hear how the FO is afraid to make changes, afraid they'll end up back in the 90's.  Turns out not making changes can get you back there too.

No FO in the league would stand pat on this fiasco...except one.  And Marvin will be as arrogant as ever.

Exactly. Because you lose guys to free agency. Guys get worse. And when you have a decent roster...you have to keep hitting more on draft picks to stay where you are.

If you don't bring in free agents then the draft is more crucial.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:32 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This game represented the weakest performance I have seen since the Dalton-Green Era.  

The only upside to this embarrassment is that the entire coaching staff should be wiped out.  My tickets will not be renewed and after 45 years of being a huge fan (I don't really think I  knew what was happening until I was 5), I am waving the white flag.

I hate watching this team.  I hate the coaches.  It literally makes me sick.  I hope they are proud of their accomplishment of losing who is probably one of their most optimistic and loyal fans.

I feel sorry for guys like Dalton, Gio, and a few others to be saddled with such a pathetic coaching staff.  Some I blame for just sucking ass on the field, but they are sure not put in a place to be successful with the panty-waste "don't give up a big play" scheme...only to be owned in time of possession and their defense was breathing fire from the first snap to the last.

Best of luck to all those fans that stick with it.  It only took me nearly half a century to realize that this team will not change until Lewis, Alexander, and even the defensive coaches are gone.  I just hope when it happens it doesn't give me hope again.  I don't want it.  

**** you, Marv and the Bengals.  I hope you realize how pathetic you are and just quit.
The sad and ugly truth is that as long as Mike Brown lives, this has been and will be the culture of the Bengals. It's an ugly thing for me to say but sometimes the truth is ugly.
Reply/Quote
lame owner, pathetic coaches , no heart, passion and continually missing on 1st round picks (WTF is up with John Ross??!!) the 9th pick ? really ??
add to this the botched AJ trade with Browns and its just a BIG HOT MESS. The actions of AJ Green today says a lot...hes frustrated with this mess of a team and it all came out today
I'm done watching this crap for a while.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:32 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This game represented the weakest performance I have seen since the Dalton-Green Era.

The only upside to this embarrassment is that the entire coaching staff should be wiped out. My tickets will not be renewed and after 45 years of being a huge fan (I don't really think I knew what was happening until I was 5), I am waving the white flag.

I hate watching this team. I hate the coaches. It literally makes me sick. I hope they are proud of their accomplishment of losing who is probably one of their most optimistic and loyal fans.

I feel sorry for guys like Dalton, Gio, and a few others to be saddled with such a pathetic coaching staff. Some I blame for just sucking ass on the field, but they are sure not put in a place to be successful with the panty-waste "don't give up a big play" scheme...only to be owned in time of possession and their defense was breathing fire from the first snap to the last.

Best of luck to all those fans that stick with it. It only took me nearly half a century to realize that this team will not change until Lewis, Alexander, and even the defensive coaches are gone. I just hope when it happens it doesn't give me hope again. I don't want it.

**** you, Marv and the Bengals. I hope you realize how pathetic you are and just quit.

Very well said. It’s sad for you, the rest of us fans and the players who give it their all and deserve better. We know which ones they are
Reply/Quote

The only upside to this embarrassment is that the entire coaching staff should be wiped out.  My tickets will not be renewed and after 45 years of being a huge fan (I don't really think I  knew what was happening until I was 5), I am waving the white flag.

I hate watching this team.  I hate the coaches.  It literally makes me sick.  I hope they are proud of their accomplishment of losing who is probably one of their most optimistic and loyal fans.

I feel sorry for guys like Dalton, Gio, and a few others to be saddled with such a pathetic coaching staff.  Some I blame for just sucking ass on the field, but they are sure not put in a place to be successful with the panty-waste "don't give up a big play" scheme...only to be owned in time of possession and their defense was breathing fire from the first snap to the last.

Best of luck to all those fans that stick with it.  It only took me nearly half a century to realize that this team will not change until Lewis, Alexander, and even the defensive coaches are gone.  I just hope when it happens it doesn't give me hope again.  I don't want it.  

**** you, Marv and the Bengals.  I hope you realize how pathetic you are and just quit.

I fell your pain, man. This has gotten beyond embarrassing... We are right back in the 90's and Mike doesn't seem to have a f***ing clue. 

If Marv is extended after this season, I am also throwing in the towel. Likely for a very long time... Even if Marv is fired midseason next year I likely won't entertain the idea of wasting my Sunday's on this team again... Maybe ever.
Reply/Quote

Through the 90's I used to be on message boards talking about how the Bengals just had bad luck drafting and would turn things around. I was so positive. I'd have my hopes up every year only to be crushed when they lost.

At some point reality just struck me and I saw them as poorly managed and not aligned to win.

At any rate, it makes me sad that you enjoyed going to Bengals games and their ineptness has robbed you of enjoyment. And you actually spent money for tickets. If this franchise were ran normally, you would have probably experienced 5-7 playoff wins by now. Instead we get to hang our hats on playoff appearances with losses.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:39 PM)McC Wrote: You always hear how the FO is afraid to make changes, afraid they'll end up back in the 90's.  Turns out not making changes can get you back there too.

No FO in the league would stand pat on this fiasco...except one.  And Marvin will be as arrogant as ever.

The worst part is the media outlets of Cincinnati are just as bad and arrogant. I can't even count how many times Ive listened to Mo Egger and Paul Daugherty or Paul Dehner laughing and scoffing at things fans are saying about this organization. Time and time again they sat there on their media high horse acting like we don't know what we're talking about. What makes those types of people so much more qualified to know football then us?

You know why New York, L.A., Pitt, and places like that are typically always good? Because their media actually holds them accountable and destroys people who suck at their jobs. Ours sits there in a circle laughing buddy buddy with Brown, Lewis, and all of these other turds grabbing each others nut sacks.
Reply/Quote
If there is a single soul in that stadium next year I will be shocked. If you lost me, I think you will have already lost almost everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Through the 90's I used to be on message boards talking about how the Bengals just had bad luck drafting and would turn things around. I was so positive. I'd have my hopes up every year only to be crushed when they lost.

At some point reality just struck me and I saw them as poorly managed and not aligned to win.

At any rate, it makes me sad that you enjoyed going to Bengals games and their ineptness has robbed you of enjoyment. And you actually spent money for tickets. If this franchise were ran normally, you would have probably experienced 5-7 playoff wins by now. Instead we get to hang our hats on playoff appearances with losses.

It isn't the money, it is something I did with my dad and hoped to pass on to my son (who is too smart and could give a rats ass about the NFL).  My dad is 85 and his knees are giving him problems.  I don't need to haul him back and forth to the games to spend the day with him and I surely don't want to do it when this team has zero chance of success.  Zero.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If there is a single soul in that stadium next year I will be shocked.  If you lost me, I think you will have already lost almost everyone else.

We're second last in attendance only in front of the chargers. I think the death nail was the last playoff game. Honestly I am surprised that this team recovered from 2010 and then the Palmer trade demands.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well, I lost a lot of gusto year before last. I tried to be fanatical. Yet, they lost again and again. Then, I found myself kneeling and staring at a pile of shit in my yard and rooting it on for its dream of becoming a mushroom. I needed a victory. Didn't happen. After the sun went down, it was just a dried up pile of shit. Kinda like this team. I might have grown a few weeds out of that dried up shit. However, that's all it was. Shitty Weeds. Kinda like our coaching staff and the direction they have led this team.

Damn! I just read this and realized I am drunk! Do you blame me? Hell, you're probably drunk too! This team needs a 12 step program. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:12 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The worst part is the media outlets of Cincinnati are just as bad and arrogant. I can't even count how many times Ive listened to Mo Egger and Paul Daugherty or Paul Dehner laughing and scoffing at things fans are saying about this organization. Time and time again they sat there on their media high horse acting like we don't know what we're talking about. What makes those types of people so much more qualified to know football then us?

You know why New York, L.A., Pitt, and places like that are typically always good? Because their media actually holds them accountable and destroys people who suck at their jobs. Ours sits there in a circle laughing buddy buddy with Brown, Lewis, and all of these other turds grabbing each others nut sacks.

Here if you criticize the Bengals you probably get blackballed and lose access.

Make no mistake, a lot of people are making money off of the Bengals mediocrity.

I honestly believe we fans care about winning more than the franchise and some of the players.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:20 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It isn't the money, it is something I did with my dad and hoped to pass on to my son (who is too smart and could give a rats ass about the NFL).  My dad is 85 and his knees are giving him problems.  I don't need to haul him back and forth to the games to spend the day with him and I surely don't want to do it when this team has zero chance of success.  Zero.

I hear you brother. It's just sad that this team did that to you. You deserve better.
Reply/Quote
I used to be so positive through the 90's. Bad luck with draft picks. NFL Cycle, etc.

I'd get my hopes up every year only to be crushed. Over and over and over and over and over. I don't know when it happened, but my expectations lowered and I just started to see the Bengals as a poorly managed mess.

Marvin brought some hope coming from the outside and fixing some of the low hanging fruit...but he's burned out from being here. From the playoff losses. Pushing the rock up the mountain only to have it slide back down before he reaches the top.
Reply/Quote
Aw c'mon guys.

I know you'll like this Shit Show.

Just keep watching it.

It'll grow on ya!!

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote