Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Face of Trump's Anti-Gay Dating Site is A Convicted Child Molester
Thread title is the title of the article.

To be clear I don't think Trump himself is behind these sites.

Moving along...

https://www.out.com/news-opinion/2018/2/20/face-trumps-anti-gay-dating-site-convicted-child-molester

Quote:Yesterday, news of Trump's two dating sites, Trump.Dating and TrumpSingles, made headlines when it was (unsurprisingly) revealed that Trump.Dating allows married people to join but not gay people. Now, it's in the news for another reason: the face of the man on the site's homepage is that of convicted child molester Barrett Riddleberger.

Related | 'Trump.Dating' May Not Allow Gay People, But There's Always 'TrumpSingles'

Riddleberger appears on the homepage with his wife, Jodi—they're a couple from North Carolina. He was convicted of a felony in 1995 for filming himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 25. 

According to WRAL News"Riddleberger's past includes a felony conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child in in 1995. The charge stemmed from his videotaping himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 25."

While it's not quite clear who personally created the dating site, WRAL reports that Sean McGrossier has been named in blog posts at the person behind the page. It appears that Riddleberger's photo is no longer on the home page in the wake of this news. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
If that guy is a sexual pervert Drumph will put him in his cabinet.
Riddleberger-Roddleberger-Rothdleberger-Roethleberger-Roethlisberger...now it makes sense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-21-2018, 10:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Riddleberger-Roddleberger-Rothdleberger-Roethleberger-Roethlisberger...now it makes sense.

(02-21-2018, 10:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Riddleberger-Roddleberger-Rothdleberger-Roethleberger-Roethlisberger...now it makes sense.

Someone get this news to Smack Talk pronto! 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Total sense.

"Better send those refunds..."

Why is the dating site anti gay?
(02-21-2018, 01:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is the dating site anti gay?

The owners won't allow gays on it apparently.
(02-21-2018, 01:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: The owners won't allow gays on it apparently.

It actually says no gays?
(02-21-2018, 01:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It actually says no gays?

I haven't been to the site.  That is what it says in the article.

They allowed married couples but not gay people.

"straight man" and "straight woman" are the only options on the site. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

A better question is why would a Trump dating site allow you to date a fellow American?  In all fairness, I'm just assuming Marla Maples is Canadian based upon her last name, though.
(02-21-2018, 01:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "straight man" and "straight woman" are the only options on the site. 

Maybe they want to keep from having gays spam regular people. Idk and really I could care less. Dating sites shouldn’t have to create a space for every little niche group. It’s their business they can promote their business to whomever they wish. It doesn’t make them anti gay. It just means they have a more narrow customer list.
(02-21-2018, 12:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Someone get this news to Smack Talk pronto! 

They'd just make up reasons as to how that's not a logical progression and conclusion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-21-2018, 01:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: I haven't been to the site.  That is what it says in the article.

They allowed married couples but not gay people.

I didn’t go to the site because the address it looks like a virus waiting to happen.

There are a few trump dating sites I believe. I’m sure gay trump supporters can find each other with a number of other sites.

(02-21-2018, 03:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe they want to keep from having gays spam regular people.  Idk and really I could care less.   Dating sites shouldn’t have to create a space for every little niche group.    It’s their business they can promote their business to whomever they wish.   It doesn’t make them anti gay.   It just means they have a more narrow customer list.

(02-21-2018, 03:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn’t go to the site because the address it looks like a virus waiting to happen.  

There are a few trump dating sites I believe.   I’m sure gay trump supporters can find each other with a number of other sites.

So you care a little?   Mellow

All seriousness aside I can assume then that you are fine with the convict who was the face of the site?
(02-21-2018, 03:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you care a litte?   Mellow

All seriousness aside I can assume then that you are fine with the convict who was the face of the site?

If he can win me two Super Bowls I am.

(02-21-2018, 03:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If he can win me two Super Bowls I am.

(02-21-2018, 03:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I'm sure the two stream memes are pretty funny, but I have no idea where they are from.

(02-21-2018, 03:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm sure the two stream memes are pretty funny, but I have no idea where they are from.