Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State Marching Band's amazing tribute to "The Music Of Rush"
Rush fans will probably shed some tears at a few moments. A very well thought out tribute. I think that they purposely muffled the announcer. The first version that I heard was a crowd recording and the announcer was off with the timing of a couple of his comments or he got them mixed up. He said that it was the songs of 2112 and they played something else. That's a shame because they absolutely nailed everything else.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 10:22 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Rush fans will probably shed some tears at a few moments. A very well thought out tribute. I think that they purposely muffled the announcer. The first version that I heard was a crowd recording and the announcer was off with the timing of a couple of his comments or he got them mixed up. He said that it was the songs of 2112 and they played something else. That's a shame because they absolutely nailed everything else.

RUSH is my favorite group.  I was not aware of this.  I wish I could double rep you man for posting this.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Outstanding
Reply/Quote
Neil Pert's drum kit was larger than the entire OSU marching band percussion section.
Reply/Quote
Totally awesome. Huge Rush fan, and think the Buckeyes put on some great halftime shows. Really enjoyed this one!
Reply/Quote