Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The First Ever TFF Thread: Bills Edition
(10-26-2015, 03:23 AM)JonasNJ Wrote: Did you manage to get a look how Carter did, when he took over from MJ?

To me it seemed like he got a lot of pressure on those snaps?

He had 3 hurries and a hit, AFAIR (I'm at work and can't check) and he indeed collapsed Cordy Glenn quite a bit.

His grade was -0.1, I think?

(10-29-2015, 01:47 AM)Froob Wrote: Ok but still, I would suggest you rewatch the play. https://youtu.be/N4KE9mSyFAA?t=5746

Dalton's throw is high and inaccurate.  It didn't hit Sanu in the hands; it him in one hand while he was jumping for it behind the line of scrimmage when a defender was running at him full speed. 

Even if Sanu manages to magically catch it, he is going to get hit hard... You can see he puts all his effort in trying to catch it until, out of the corner of his eye, comes a defender full speed. The natural reaction is to stop the catch (especially if the ball is uncatchable and you are behind the line of scrimmage) and protect yourself. 

Dalton played extremely well this game, but I gotta say that he left Sanu out to hang with such a high pass.

When I said, "latter," I was talking about Fisher with Bfine's post Wink.

I wouldn't expect Sanu to catch that either... But he could've.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 03:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He had 3 hurries and a hit, AFAIR (I'm at work and can't check) and he indeed collapsed Cordy Glenn quite a bit.

His grade was -0.1, I think?

When I said, "latter," I was talking about Fisher with Bfine's post Wink.

I wouldn't expect Sanu to catch that either... But he could've.

Yeah if he wanted to get injured, he could've.  Hilarious

Bottom line is that it's Dalton's throw that was bad, not Sanu's effort. Dalton deserves a minus grade on that throw
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 04:12 PM)Froob Wrote: Yeah if he wanted to get injured, he could've.  Hilarious

Bottom line is that it's Dalton's throw that was bad, not Sanu's effort. Dalton deserves a minus grade on that throw

And he got one Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote