Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Time
The first time for whatever it might be. I'm sure we all remember the first sexual experience so we can probably just leave that out.

First time things I will never forget--

First time I heard Bob Dylan. First time I heard the Allman Brothers' version of "Statesboro Blues."

First time I played a song in front of people.

First time I saw Marina Surriano's face.

First time I pissed off the wife, who at the time was barely even the girlfriend. My left eye still twitches from that one. Never dreamed a female could hit that hard.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
first time I saw Stevie Rey Vaugh play live.

First time I went 100 MPH in a car.

The first time I popped a zit.

And of course...

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the endless skies
Reply/Quote
My Dad told me he was proud of me
A non related female said she loved me
Going out of state post high school
Coming home after graduating tech school
First part time job as a teenager
First full time adult job
First car
First time trying to make my parents lives easier/better by surprising them with AC,large color tv,automatic washer n dryer( including plumber and electrician )
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
First birdie in golf.

First good job that I could make a career out of.
Reply/Quote
The first time I opened the doors of perception..... Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bowling a 300 game. I had come close so many times, and the nerves are quite a rush in that last frame. But I overcame it, controlled myself better and did it. It was all mental for me. I knew it and needed a new strategy of and did it.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 01:34 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Bowling a 300 game.  I had come close so many times, and the nerves are quite a rush in that last frame.  But I overcame it, controlled myself better and did it.  It was all mental for me.  I knew it and needed a new strategy of and did it.

my best there so far was hitting a 600 series

First House
Wedding.  First and Last
First Car
First Dog (well Every Dog)
First reason for Stitches
first car wreck
first time flipping the canoe.
Reply/Quote
My first time smoking the reefer.

My first time listening to Pearl Jam.

My first kiss.

My first fist fight.

My first turkey I shot.

My first fishing trip with my Dad.  We went to the Red River on the ND, Minnesota border.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 01:34 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Bowling a 300 game.  I had come close so many times, and the nerves are quite a rush in that last frame.  But I overcame it, controlled myself better and did it.  It was all mental for me.  I knew it and needed a new strategy of and did it.

You bowled a 300 game?  Holy shit.  That is impressive.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 01:34 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Bowling a 300 game. I had come close so many times, and the nerves are quite a rush in that last frame. But I overcame it, controlled myself better and did it. It was all mental for me. I knew it and needed a new strategy of and did it.

My only goal when bowling is to break 100. Anything over that is gravy. :)

I’m a terrible bowler.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 11:03 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My only goal when bowling is to break 100. Anything over that is gravy.  :)

I’m a terrible bowler.

Bowling with me is right there with golf. I know I will never make the pro's. After 3-4 beers, my game get's exponentially better. After 9-10 beer's? Well, hell, who cares at that point.  Lets just have fun and laugh a lot!

Reply/Quote
First time I ever did hallucinogenic drugs I saw "The Wall" in a theater.  I was convinced I had just seen the greatest and most profound work of art in human history.

Then I climbed over a ten foot high chain link fence because I had to walk in a direct straight line back to my dorm room.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2018, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: First time I ever did hallucinogenic drugs I saw "The Wall" in a theater.  I was convinced I had just seen the greatest and most profound work of art in human history.

Then I climbed over a ten foot high chain link fence because I had to walk in a direct straight line back to my dorm room.

The first time I took some ‘shrooms we watched A Clockwork Orange. I remember thinking something similar about it but I was appalled at the same time.

Reply/Quote
The first time I masterbated. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 02:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My first time smoking the reefer.

My first time listening to Pearl Jam.

My first kiss.

My first fist fight.

My first turkey I shot.

My first fishing trip with my Dad.  We went to the Red River on the ND, Minnesota border.

You actually remember your first fist fight ? I grew up fighting so my first fight was probably with my brother , but there were so many back then I couldn't possibly remember the first. 
I do remember one with the kid across the street. We'd been going at it for the better part of an hour in the back yard then my dad broke it up for diner time, but the twirp just had to stand out there calling me names. I was ok with that , but he made the fatal mistake of calling my grandmother names so I bolted from the kitchen table and went out and kicked the snot out of him in front of the whole neighborhood and became a local legend for that summer.. lol
Reply/Quote