Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flash CW
Ok so Zoom came into earth 1 this week.

I have never read the comics. This is my first exposure to any flash stuff. Who was zoom in the comics? I read where he was eobard thawn .... But wasn't that who Harrison wells was last season? Reverse flash?

Thanks in advance for any info. Zoom seems pretty badash .
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok so Zoom came into earth 1 this week.  

I have never read the comics.   This is my first exposure to any flash stuff.    Who was zoom in the comics?  I read where he was eobard thawn .... But wasn't that who Harrison wells was last season?  Reverse flash?

Thanks in advance for any info.   Zoom seems pretty badash .

Professor Zoom is Eobard Thawne, also known as The Reverse Flash he was hiding behind Harrison Wells's face in season 1. Zoom is Hunter Zolomon, also known as The Reverse Flash, he was Wally West's Reverse Flash(each character to take the Flash mantle has had his own Reverse Flash), Zoom isn't a true speedster, he isn't connected to the Speed Force. His speed is actually him manipulating time around him to appear as if he's moving at super speeds. Zoom is probably most famous for his twisted way of trying to make Wally West a better hero. I don't know how closely this Zoom is going to mirror the comic book Zoom, he doesn't actually wear an all black costume, his costume is actually the exact same as Eobard Thawne's.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Bryan Wrote: Professor Zoom is Eobard Thawne, also known as The Reverse Flash he was hiding behind Harrison Wells's face in season 1. Zoom is Hunter Zolomon, also known as The Reverse Flash, he was Wally West's Reverse Flash(each character to take the Flash mantle has had his own Reverse Flash), Zoom isn't a true speedster, he isn't connected to the Speed Force. His speed is actually him manipulating time around him to appear as if he's moving at super speeds. Zoom is probably most famous for his twisted way of trying to make Wally West a better hero. I don't know how closely this Zoom is going to mirror the comic book Zoom, he doesn't actually wear an all black costume, his costume is actually the exact same as Eobard Thawne's.

Thank you very much for the info. Loved seeing him on the show last week. Looking forward to this week.
Reply/Quote