Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fractured but Whole
Is the new video game from the crafty South Park devils....this time you play as Coon and Friends vs Professor Chaos

I know this PROBABLY goes in the other forum...but the name of the game is too good to not get as many clicks as possible.
Reply/Quote
Never played Stick of Truth, think I need to get this.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 08:04 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Never played Stick of Truth, think I need to get this.

You need to get Stick of Truth.
it's a giant parody of Game of Thrones, Skyrim and others in the genre. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 09:12 PM)LRoyleRedlegs Wrote: You need to get Stick of Truth.
it's a giant parody of Game of Thrones, Skyrim and others in the genre. 

Maybe when I feel like playing 360 again I'll get at discount.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 09:26 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Maybe when I feel like playing 360 again I'll get at discount.

I got it for around 10 over winter 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 09:26 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Maybe when I feel like playing 360 again I'll get at discount.

definately worth playing your 360 the game isnt that long... and the combat was not great at all..

but the story as a whole was funny as hell.

Its like playing thru a season of southpark. If you like south park you owe it to yourself to at least play the first one.

Who knows it might be on the back compat list so you can play it one the X1.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: definately worth playing your 360 the game isnt that long... and the combat was not great at all..

but the story as a whole was funny as hell.  

Its like playing thru a season of southpark.  If you like south park you owe it to yourself to at least play the first one.

Who knows it might be on the back compat list so you can play it one the X1.

Easily worth the play through.
So funny.
Reply/Quote