Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/paul-ryan-planned-parenthood-obamacare/index.html
People suck
(01-05-2017, 05:55 PM)Griever Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/paul-ryan-planned-parenthood-obamacare/index.html

And it's not even about "saving money" or the deficit...it's purely a political ploy to make the Christians think the GOP is with them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Next week.....a ban on women's shoes !!

Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
any word on what the cost will be by getting rid of birth control to mostly middle and lower class women?

from medical care to food stamps to other.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-05-2017, 08:58 PM)Benton Wrote: any word on what the cost will be by getting rid of birth control to mostly middle and lower class women?

from medical care to food stamps to other.

Zero once they eliminate those programs too.
(01-05-2017, 08:58 PM)Benton Wrote: any word on what the cost will be by getting rid of birth control to mostly middle and lower class women?

Wouldn't that save money?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-05-2017, 10:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wouldn't that save money?

you do realize that planned parenthood does more for women than just abortions right? (and im pretty sure they dont get government funding to do the abortions, they get it for all the other services they provide them)

just admit that your party lately hates women
People suck
(01-06-2017, 10:03 AM)Griever Wrote: you do realize that planned parenthood does more for women than just abortions right? (and im pretty sure they dont get government funding to do the abortions, they get it for all the other services they provide them)

just admit that your party lately hates women

Realize?

They are still blaming the disproven video for this.

No, it's all about the Christian vote.  Period.
(01-06-2017, 10:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Realize?

They are still blaming the disproven video for this.

No, it's all about the Christian vote.  Period.

yeah sometimes i give them too much credit
People suck
(01-05-2017, 10:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wouldn't that save money?

It would save on birth control. But, wouldn't the savings most likely be offset by an increase in spending on WIC, food stamps, Medicaid, and Welfare?
(01-06-2017, 11:36 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It would save on birth control. But, wouldn't the savings most likely be offset by an increase in spending on WIC, food stamps, Medicaid, and Welfare?

Again, not if they cut all those programs too.
(01-06-2017, 11:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Again, not if they cut all those programs too.

They're going to have Mexico pay them back for those programs.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-06-2017, 11:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Again, not if they cut all those programs too.

It'll be a pretty good way to bankrupt the hospitals then. If nobody is covering costs for these procedures and the women can't afford them out of pocket coupled with the doctors having to perform due to their oath is going to create a whole lot of negatives on finance reports.

But I'm sure the elite 1% will be willing to donate to the cause. (I couldn't type that without smirking, ICYDK).
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(01-06-2017, 12:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It'll be a pretty good way to bankrupt the hospitals then. If nobody is covering costs for these procedures and the women can't afford them out of pocket coupled with the doctors having to perform due to their oath is going to create a whole lot of negatives on finance reports.

But I'm sure the elite 1% will be willing to donate to the cause. (I couldn't type that without smirking, ICYDK).

If a patient can't pay, they won't be seen. Except at the ER. Even at the ER, EMTALA only guarantees a screening exam to rule out an emergency. If no emergency exists, the patient can be discharged without treatment and instructed to follow up with their primary care doctor. If an emergency exists, the cost of treatment can be passed on to the government in many cases of indigent care. 
(01-06-2017, 12:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They're going to have Mexico pay them back for those programs.

Exactly.

Cool. More money for military spending. We won't need to cut anything we added since 2001 to fight two different conflicts simultaneously even though it is unnecessary since we are no longer fighting two different conflicts simultaneously. 

Plus we can continue to beautify the front gates at every military installation. You should see the new front gate here at Ft. Benning. So ***** pretty. It only took about a decade. 
(01-06-2017, 12:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It'll be a pretty good way to bankrupt the hospitals then. If nobody is covering costs for these procedures and the women can't afford them out of pocket coupled with the doctors having to perform due to their oath is going to create a whole lot of negatives on finance reports.

All seriousness aside I have seen several articles about rural hospitals that will be hurt by this. (Edit: "this" = repeal of the ACA)  Something to do with an agreement made to accept less from Medicare because there was to be more insured people to balance it out.
Liberals are funny. Woefully misguided but funny. Really funny to see how they're acting now that their run is over. Guess the realization that their party is dead and soon to be irrelevant is a real blow to their psyches. But please, keep it up.

And the people doing their talking. What a collection. Whoopie, Rosie, Charlie Sheen, Pelosi. Hee hee hee.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(01-06-2017, 12:55 PM)McC Wrote: Liberals are funny.  Woefully misguided but funny.  Really  funny to see how they're acting now that their run is over.  Guess the realization that their party is dead and soon to be irrelevant is a real blow to their psyches.  But please, keep it up.  

And the people doing their talking.  What a collection.  Whoopie, Rosie, Charlie Sheen, Pelosi.  Hee hee hee.

I'll assume from this response you have some kind of different take on this plan to defund PP.

Please, do share.  Otherwise you're just spouting garbage talking points.  Thanks.
(01-06-2017, 12:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Cool. More money for military spending. We won't need to cut anything we added since 2001 to fight two different conflicts simultaneously even though it is unnecessary since we are no longer fighting two different conflicts simultaneously. 

Plus we can continue to beautify the front gates at every military installation. You should see the new front gate here at Ft. Benning. So ***** pretty. It only took about a decade. 

Well.....yeah.

If we force more poor women to have poor babies, that's more of a demographic we don't mind sending off to war.

Cannon fodder

Btw... (from you speaking of the pretty gate) how many rocks have you painted to be pretty, in your military career ?
Was that really a punishment ?
If so, did most guys keep track ?
Just curious, as I heard a story, somewhere.