Poll: What is the "Game Over" Play?
This poll is closed.
The Eifert play on 3rd and 1 (5:48 in 4th)
33.33%
8 33.33%
J Hill's 3rd TD run
20.83%
5 20.83%
The Nelson fumble return
20.83%
5 20.83%
The Andy Reid decision to kick last FG
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Game Over" Play
There's always one play (debatable on some games) that puts the proverbial nail in the coffin. The play that after it occurs you go, well there's the ball game.

What was that play for this game?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Tate's TD.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The TD to Tate. Once that happened I knew we were going to win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The fumble by the TE from KC. Before then I was a little nervous. That sealed the deal imo.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Tate's TD.

Yep.  That was like a bolt of lightning.  Brandon Tate, the crow you made me eat was delicious.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The Tate TD was just sick, but I knew it was over when Andy scrambled for the first down and gave the signal.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:14 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: The TD to Tate. Once that happened I knew we were going to win.

That's pretty early.  That only puts us up by 9 with 8:43 left in the 3rd Qtr.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:14 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: The TD to Tate. Once that happened I knew we were going to win.

I was looking for that option, as that was my answer also.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:16 PM)EatonFan Wrote: That's pretty early.  That only puts us up by 9 with 8:43 left in the 3rd Qtr.

But it was clear that it was a back breaker and they would not be able to hold any momentum.

Green, Eifet, MLJ, Sanu.  All had done things to make you watch them in pass coverage.  In comes Tate and he scores from 50 out.  It leaves the opponent knowing they're screwed.
Reply/Quote
None of the above. I thought it was the Tate TD catch.
Reply/Quote
Really, it was just the showing of the offense's reluctance to left off the gas in the second half. Once I saw they were going to continue to dominate, I wasn't worried. There were a couple plays that you could say "sealed the deal", but really, it was just the offense as a whole playing good consistent football.
Reply/Quote
Here I thought this one was obvious. The Eifert catch on 3rd and 1. That assured a FG at minimum and I said "Game Over".
Reply/Quote