Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The InCel movement
"InCel" is short for "involuntary celibate", and their movement may be impacting us more than we realize.  Last year when they shut down a subreddit devoted to incles there were over 40,000 members.  Already there have been two mass murders (Elliot Rodger 2014, Alek Minassian 2018) that the incel community claim as their own.

Some incels are just "love-shy", but the most active members of the community are fueled by hatred.  They hate men who have casual sex with women ("Chads"), but at the same time they want to be "Chads".  Their deepest hatred is for women who have casual sex with men ("Stacys"), and often times just all women in general.  Their popular subreddit was shut down because of the promotion of rape and violence toward women.

I think the government needs to address this problem.  We need a state run prostitution service to address the needs of incles.  There could even be "sex stamps" for the indigent that could not afford the service.  I think their would be a lot less anger and violence in this country if every man could just get laid whenever he wants.

Thoughts?
Seems like there just might be a market for these, after all..

https://guce.oath.com/collectConsent?brandType=eu&.done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.co.uk%2Fentry%2Fsex-robot-with-fully-functioning-lifelike-genitalia-arriving-in-2017-promises-creator_uk_5817315be4b0672ea68945ba%3Fguccounter%3D1&sessionId=1_cc-session_9be45b8e-b95b-4b1b-ab09-31f5709a239a&lang=en-gb&inline=false
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-12-2018, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote:   I think their would be a lot less anger and violence in this country if every man could just get laid whenever he wants.

Thoughts?

True.  Also true if everyone would just sit back and smoke a joint too. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-12-2018, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think the government needs to address this problem.  We need a state run prostitution service to address the needs of incles.  There could even be "sex stamps" for the indigent that could not afford the service.  I think their would be a lot less anger and violence in this country if every man could just get laid whenever he wants.

Thoughts?

Yeah I don't think that addresses the problem. Which probably isn't that prostitutes are not affordable, but that people want to be desired because of who they are - which does not happen. A prostitute could not compensate that lack of affirmation, that resulting lack of self-confidence - which, after all, probably is completely justified. If you can never ever get a woman in your lifespan, it's hard to argue there's nothing wrong with you. Hard for others, possibly even harder for the affected.

I guess those that resort to hatred are a minority within the group. Most just get depressed, high suicide rates and all kinds of other things society usually doesn't care about. I don't know if society should care. After all, there's no real antidote to being unattractive. This kind of development is a byproduct of sexual liberation, in the end the only thing that could reverse it would be reversing that freedom - and who could be in favor of that.

(06-12-2018, 03:13 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: True.  Also true if everyone would just sit back and smoke a joint too. 

Yeah, chicks don't dig that though.
(06-12-2018, 03:29 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, chicks don't dig that though.

I know quite a few that would beg to differ......

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-12-2018, 04:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: I know quite a few that would beg to differ......

Really? Can I have numbers? For example phone numbers?
(06-12-2018, 04:41 PM)hollodero Wrote: Really? Can I have numbers? For example phone numbers?

Man, when I was in college, going out on a country road with a lady friend and burning a stick was damn near a sure fire way to get laid.  I guess things have changed.....or maybe it's a different scene in your neck of the woods.  As for the numbers, no, you may not have my wife's or any of our married friends' numbers. LMAO

(06-13-2018, 08:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Man, when I was in college, going out on a country road with a lady friend and burning a stick was damn near a sure fire way to get laid.  I guess things have changed.....or maybe it's a different scene in your neck of the woods.  As for the numbers, no, you may not have my wife's or any of our married friends' numbers. LMAO

the times sure have changed, you old hippie
People suck
(06-12-2018, 03:29 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, chicks don't dig that though.

then your hanging with the wrong chicks
So there was a group of people that cant get laid.... So they got together made a group and still couldn't get laid? (If they don't know what to do I'm sure the internet will show them)

Maybe if they went outside away from their PC's and met new people their chances would go up.

I know I didn't meet any new or interesting chicks hiding inside on my PC all day back in HS lol
(06-13-2018, 08:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Man, when I was in college, going out on a country road with a lady friend and burning a stick was damn near a sure fire way to get laid.  I guess things have changed.....or maybe it's a different scene in your neck of the woods.

Yeah, we use alcohol to get our wood necked.

(06-13-2018, 08:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: As for the numbers, no, you may not have my wife's or any of our married friends' numbers. LMAO

But I've got weed...
(06-13-2018, 03:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: then your hanging with the wrong chicks

Yeah... there's nothing hanging with the right chicks.

(06-13-2018, 03:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So there was a group of people that cant get laid.... So they got together made a group and still couldn't get laid?

That doesn't sound that surprising. Blind people can't teach each other to see things.
(06-13-2018, 03:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Maybe if they went outside away from their PC's and met new people their chances would go up.

After the Minassian mass murder earlier this year the media was looking for a person from the InCel community to interview.  One guy stepped forward and was thrust into the spotlight.  He was more level headed than many member.  He blamed himself for being a loser more that turning the hatred towards others.  He said he just joined because he felt like he found a group where he belonged and was understood.

The funny thing was that the act of meeting all of these intelligent journalist (many of who were women) showed him that everyone did not hate him.  Many of them were sympathetic instead of insulting.  So he came out of his shell and decided to leave the InCel community.  He joined some online dating service and was going out with real women.  The guy was not fat or disgusting at all.  He just looked like an average guy.  He just had zero self esteem when he joined in high school and never got out of the rut.
(06-13-2018, 02:54 PM)Griever Wrote: the times sure have changed, you old hippie

Jeez.....I ain't THAT old..... Nervous

(06-13-2018, 03:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, we use alcohol to get our wood necked.

But I've got weed...

Well, that always worked too, but then there are the pass out times, the times they puke, whiskey wiener, etc.  The chicks I hung around with liked to drink and all, but they enjoyed the mellow weed buzz more, I guess.  These aren't shallow, pop culture princess, run of the mill 20 something chicks though, either.  Even the girls we ran around with in high school were a little edgier and would rather fire up a spliff and sip on some beers or bourbon than get shitfaced drunk. 

Nothin' like cruising the backroads, burning a doob, listening to The Dead, and stopping for a little "hike" with a willing lady.

Yeah, well so do we...... Smirk

(06-13-2018, 02:54 PM)Griever Wrote: the times sure have changed, you old hippie

No they haven't.

Hippies are not the only people who smoke weed, and plenty of women like to smoke weed.  It has fewer calories than alcohol.
(06-13-2018, 04:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, that always worked too, but then there are the pass out times, the times they puke, whiskey wiener, etc.  The chicks I hung around with liked to drink and all, but they enjoyed the mellow weed buzz more, I guess.  These aren't shallow, pop culture princess, run of the mill 20 something chicks though, either.  Even the girls we ran around with in high school were a little edgier and would rather fire up a spliff and sip on some beers or bourbon than get shitfaced drunk. 

Nothin' like cruising the backroads, burning a doob, listening to The Dead, and stopping for a little "hike" with a willing lady.

OK you're definitely a greater womanizer than I ever was, I won't pretend otherwise.
I blame the girls :)

(06-13-2018, 04:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After the Minassian mass murder earlier this year the media was looking for a person from the InCel community to interview.  One guy stepped forward and was thrust into the spotlight.  He was more level headed than many member.  He blamed himself for being a loser more that turning the hatred towards others.  He said he just joined because he felt like he found a group where he belonged and was understood.

The funny thing was that the act of meeting all of these intelligent journalist (many of who were women) showed him that everyone did not hate him.  Many of them were sympathetic instead of insulting.  So he came out of his shell and decided to leave the InCel community.  He joined some online dating service and was going out with real women.  The guy was not fat or disgusting at all.  He just looked like an average guy.  He just had zero self esteem when he joined in high school and never got out of the rut.

It's kind of a vicious circle. I once witnessed a "coming out" of sorts, for lack of a better word, and all I could think was "don't talk about that, keep that to yourself" because I foresaw the reaction of others. Which wasn't really demeaning at all, just the way this guy was seen changed pretty much forever. Suddenly everyone knew what his problems were, what he did wrong, what he had to do. And of course that poor chap couldn't possibly make a counter-point to all these grandstanding (and often outright silly) advices, for he was the "patient" and everyone of course knew better. Injures pride, that one.
My initial advice of course would have been best :)

Though exact numbers are hard to come by, I've heard an estimated 10-15% of males are afflicted by life-long celibacy, with upward tendency. It's becoming kind of a new normal, and that sure will come with all sorts of problems. It's just, I don't know a solution. Little self-cofidence leads to less chances, which leads to less self-confidence... and there's hardly a way out.
And the mass murder stories probably don't help. Might create an additional stigma, as if these guys were all potentially dangerous.
(06-13-2018, 05:01 PM)hollodero Wrote: Though exact numbers are hard to come by, I've heard an estimated 10-15% of males are afflicted by life-long celibacy, with upward tendency. It's becoming kind of a new normal, and that sure will come with all sorts of problems. It's just, I don't know a solution. Little self-cofidence leads to less chances, which leads to less self-confidence... and there's hardly a way out.
And the mass murder stories probably don't help. Might create an additional stigma, as if these guys were all potentially dangerous.

My best advice to them would be to practice the teaching of the man known as Young MC..

From frustration, first inclination

Is to become a monk and leave the situation
But every dark tunnel has a light of hope
So don't hang yourself with a celibate rope

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
So it's the internet, and Reddit no less, so there's a solid chance that the 40,000 members is actually like 4,000 people averaging 8 accounts each, and then 8,000 accounts of people who "made $100/hr working from home!", right?

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(06-13-2018, 05:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So it's the internet, and Reddit no less, so there's a solid chance that the 40,000 members is actually like 4,000 people averaging 8 accounts each, and then 8,000 accounts of people who "made $100/hr working from home!", right?

Ninja

It is allover the internet.  Not just reddit.