Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The InCel movement
(06-13-2018, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is allover the internet.  Not just reddit.

That's odd, because I've never even heard of this .00012% of the American population, until you enlightened us about them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-12-2018, 03:29 PM)hollodero Wrote: After all, there's no real antidote to being unattractive. This kind of development is a byproduct of sexual liberation, in the end the only thing that could reverse it would be reversing that freedom - and who could be in favor of that.

Don't see how that would work, unless we revert to arranged marriages.  I think there have always been "incels"; there just hasn't always been an internet where they can get together and create a common identity.  There may be more now, but more likely because more people grow up with less interaction with other people.
(06-13-2018, 08:10 PM)Dill Wrote: Don't see how that would work, unless we revert to arranged marriages.

Right. Maybe we could leave the parents out of it and rather turn it into some kind of marriage lottery, which sure would be an exciting event for the whole community.
Or we could make the very communist concept of life-long strict monogamy the law of the land, with severe penalties for any bigamous activity.

Both won't happen, not even a little. It's a free market now. Good for Wyche and his weed-bang-tours :)

(06-13-2018, 08:10 PM)Dill Wrote: I think there have always been "incels"; there just hasn't always been an internet where they can get together and create a common identity.  There may be more now, but more likely because more people grow up with less incineration with other people.

Quite sure there are more now (although my previous assumption is probably too high). Sure there have always been such incels, but in earlier times that was pretty much an economical problem, and you had to attract a female's parents rather than a female. The latter sure doesn't make it easier :)
The number of incels might be higher now, the number of people that don't ever experience love probably isn't.

Also, in some sense, I guess many in that ominous "incel" identity group do glorify some things - or don't really envy the average guys to begin with, but only the other extreme.
I'd also think most inflicted would not associate with an identity group like "incel" to begin with.
Seems incredibly unnecessary.

In related prostitution news, Dennis Hof, famed brothel owner whose Bunny Ranch was featured on an HBO show that I never watched as a teen, beat a three term state rep in the GOP primary this week.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-13-2018, 06:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's odd, because I've never even heard of this .00012% of the American population, until you enlightened us about them.

There's even been at least one opinion piece in the NYT about this. It drew a lot of (unnecessary) ire.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-14-2018, 08:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Seems incredibly unnecessary.

In related prostitution news, Dennis Hof, famed brothel owner whose Bunny Ranch was featured on an HBO show that I never watched as a teen,  beat a three term state rep in the GOP primary this week.

What a freaky show that was.  I saw a mom bring her son in because he had his first real girlfriend, and she wanted him to have some practice.  I also saw a father and son each get a girl, go in the same room with them, and switch.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-14-2018, 09:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What a freaky show that was.  I saw a mom bring her son in because he had his first real girlfriend, and she wanted him to have some practice.  I also saw a father and son each get a girl, go in the same room with them, and switch.  

lol I remember that
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-13-2018, 11:13 PM)hollodero Wrote: Right. Maybe we could leave the parents out of it and rather turn it into some kind of marriage lottery, which sure would be an exciting event for the whole community.
Or we could make the very communist concept of life-long strict monogamy the law of the land, with severe penalties for any bigamous activity.

Both won't happen, not even a little. It's a free market now. Good for Wyche and his weed-bang-tours :)

LMAO....dude, don't get it twisted, I wasn't quite a Hue Hefner.  I just happened to know some pretty cool chicks that liked to get high and get down.  Not A LOT, SOME. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."