Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Iowa Thread
(02-06-2016, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Secondly: It is common knowledge that the DNC has sold out to Clinton and will do everything in their power (legal or illegal) to ensure she wins the Party. 

Common knowledge among whom?

Sounds like you are only aware of the ideas of a small insular group you chose to listen to, because it certainly isn't common knowledge among the general population.  In fact it is only considered "common knowledge" among that same little  group who were saying the exact same thing before the primaries in '08 and were wrong back then also.

Does the DNC want Hillary to get the nomination?  Sure, that is common knowledge even among the general population.  The rest of it is just BS rhetoric that only gets passed off as "common knowledge" among a small group that doesn't know any better because they don't listen to anyone from outside the group.
(02-06-2016, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all: I'm pretty sure the one female was wearing that scarf to hid an Adam's Apple.

Secondly: It is common knowledge that the DNC has sold out to Clinton and will do everything in their power (legal or illegal) to ensure she wins the Party.  The only thing that can stop Hillary getting the Democratic nod is criminal charges; then, maybe.  

1) Ann Coulter is in the ad?!?!

2) I'm sure the DNC, just the RNC wants a candidate that will appeal to a broad range of voters...or least one that has the ability to get those who would normally vote for the other guy to vote for them.

Remember back in 2000 when the RNC was perfectly fine with Bush and Turdblossom running phone calls in Carolina that McCain had a black baby?  They knew who the wanted and allowed things to happen so that would happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-07-2016, 12:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Common knowledge among whom?

Sounds like you are only aware of the ideas of a small insular group you chose to listen to, because it certainly isn't common knowledge among the general population.  In fact it is only considered "common knowledge" among that same little  group who were saying the exact same thing before the primaries in '08 and were wrong back then also.

Does the DNC want Hillary to get the nomination?  Sure, that is common knowledge even among the general population.  The rest of it is just BS rhetoric that only gets passed off as "common knowledge" among a small group that doesn't know any better because they don't listen to anyone from outside the group.

You're right Fred. The DNC is not doing all in their power to ensure Hillary Clinton gets elected. I do not know what I was thinking; my apologies and thanks for pointing me in the right direction. 

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the article.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-07-2016, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're right Fred. The DNC is not doing all in their power to ensure Hillary Clinton gets elected. I do not know what I was thinking; my apologies and thanks for pointing me in the right direction. 

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the article.

[Image: a76a94f891cd54251a81c40d770812a2.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
After the debate last night, Rubio has taken a major step backward. Christie tore him up. His chances for the nomination just took a major downturn.
Looks like the Sander's campaign hit a snag:

Maybe he can push for no-cost automotive repairs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-07-2016, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the Sander's campaign hit a snag:

Maybe he can push for no-cost automotive repairs

Hillary killed again !
Ninja